Korekiyo Shinguji x Female Reader

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favorite color

You walked down the halls of your school with your back pack hanging on one shoulder. you headed outside the school building and went down an ally way. you unzipped your backpack and held some spray paint in your hand hand, Being the ultimate graffiti artist. you started to spray paint the wall little by little. you didn't know what to draw so you just started to paint a skull burning in your (F/C) on the wall. little did you know someone was watching you as you painted on the wall. as you got done you stepped back and looked at your work,you smiled. You brought your phone out and took a few pictures before you put the empty spray cans back in your bag. you zipped your bag and ran from the scene. the guy that was watching you came out from the shadows and looked at you work. he was impressed at what you have done. he walked out from behind the building and saw you as you walked down the street.

 you fixed your hat as you walked down the side walk to the coffee shop to get a coffee. you opened the door "Hey (Y/N), would you like the regular" you looked over to see your friend Kirumi behind the counter. "Yes thank you Kirumi" you said sitting down at the counter as she poured you coffee into a cup and got a doughnut out of the container. she passed the cup and the doughnut down to you, as you brought your phone out and showed her the pictures. "I just did that near the school" you said taking a sip of your coffee. she looked impressed at your work, she gave your phone back and smiled. "your work is as good as always" she said as she started to clean the coffee shop up since it was close to her shift ending. "I don't know what i'm going to do next though, and where it would be" you said as you heard the bell go off and a man walk in. you looked at him, he had yellow eyes and a mask over half of his face. his hands were wrapped up in cloth and he had long hair. knowing you, you almost thought it was a girl before he spoke. He asked for a coffee and he sat there beside you. you finished your coffee and doughnut " Kirumi when does your shift end" you asked throwing the empty cup and napkin in the trash. "In a few minutes why?" she asked putting away some things in the back. "I was thinking you could help me think of ideas for my next project you know" you said sitting back down next to the guy. "sounds wonderful, oh a Korekiyo could you text Angie to see if she is coming in for her shift" she asked turning to the guy sitting right next to you. he brought out his phone and started to text. You were really curious about him and his life style. "she said that she would be coming in and that she is on her way now" Korekiyo said putting his phone away. 

you got up from your seat and looked out the window to see if Angie was there. You waited a few minutes and she opened the door and made her grand entrance. You held the door open "come on then" you said as she followed you."Can Korekiyo come to, in pretty sure he doesn't want to be around Angie" Kirumi said gesturing towards him. "Okay then I guess, just don't tell anyone I did it okay" you said looking over towards him. He nodded in agreement. You lead them to your art and Kirumi loved it. "This is extraordinary (Y/N)" she said tracing the marks of paint with her hand. "Yes indeed, the colors are are gorgeous with the art and it pops out"Korekiyo said looking at you with a smile. You felt heat rise in you cheeks when he said that, you didn't know why you blushed but it happened. "so you asked me for some ideas" Kirumi asked turning towards you, you nodded as she thought of some. "do you have any paint on you" she asked you nodded again. "how about a rose" Korekiyo asked you nodded as you grabbed red, dark red, dark green and moss green paint out of your bag. you started to paint as they watched your every move in amazement. you finally after about thirty minutes finished the graffiti on the brick wall. they looked at it with wide eyes then Korekiyo said "my sister would have loved to be friends with you" he said frowning suddenly. "why can't i be friends with her" you asked confused. Kirumi whispered in your ear "because she is dead". you then went over and hugged Korekiyo "I'm sorry Kore for saying that." you said "No it's fine you didn't know about her but i bet she would have liked you because your so caring and creative" he said hugging you. you smiled at him and blushed. "well I have to get going" Kirumi said walking out of the ally way "see you later guys" she said before leaving you with him. you then stared at him "you really think i'm like that." you asked him. "yes just from seeing you today I can tell you are those things after all I am the ultimate Anthropologist" he said with a smirk. "would you mind if I show you something" he asked as you nodded. he pulled down he mask and leaned into you. he kissed you all of a sudden and it surprised you but you melted in to the kiss. he pulled away from you, "i'll see you at school mistress (Y/N)" he said looking at you for a moment as he walked out of the ally. you just stood there in shock of what he did but you smiled as you picked up your things and walked out of the ally way.