Chapter 15

Honeymoon with the Crashers

I just finished showering and I'm changing into a new pair of cloths. Just a simple back shirt and denim shorts is fine for me. I didn't put anything on my face because I'm not in the mood to do some makeup. I just tied my hair in a high messy bun.

But as I was just going to go to the door and open it slightly, I already heard voices. Familiar voices to be in fact.

"Who exactly told you to come here?!" The raging voice of Caius roared the whole place causing me to get alerted that something is not right. But then again, it was replied by a cheerful voice.

"Come on, Caius. It's a good day, we better enjoy the hot weather and there are a lot of hot women at the beach!"

Wait, could that be Mike? His friends are still here?

I fully revealed myself from the door to see Caius sitting on the living room couch, and on the opposite side sits Mike and Phoenix. I can see the irritation and unpleasant look in Caius' face.

Because of the sound of the door, they noticed me coming causing them to turn towards me.

"Good morning!" Mike happily greeted me. "We came here to know if you like to join us for a BBQ at the beach later."

"BBQ? Sure!" I suddenly grew excited without asking Caius first. Then I turn to him to see what his reaction would be and he is just sitting there, his arms crossed and his face remains emotionless. That's why I just smiled sheepishly. "Lets join them, Caius. It would be fun."

Then no response. Still stares.

"I salute you if you are able to let Caius join us in this barbecue." Phoenix murmured with a sideway glance at his friend but he is smirking at me.

No response from him.

"He's thinking deeply." Mike whispered at my right ear. "Come on, Shanaya. Let's get to know more about each other!" He smiled actively while placing a hand on my shoulder.

My eyes followed how his hand landed on my shoulder then switch back to him then back to Caius.

But he just let out a loud sigh. "Have it your way." He stands up then head straight to the bedroom. "You two really knows how to ruin my day."

When Caius was totally inside the bedroom and the door closes, Phoenix and Mike gave each other a high five and laughed. While I just stood between them looking awkward and confused for a moment.

"He hates heat." I told them just if they don't know.

"We know." Phoenix crossed his arms.

Oh, I'm in so much trouble. Caius is definitely not going to be happy later on. But it really makes me wonder why he hates going out when it's hot.

"You should get your bikini now, Shanaya. So we could set up our little camp there." Mike told me.

I obliged so I followed Caius inside the bedroom. But when I opened the door, my eyes widen as I caught him changing, he's only in his beach shorts and naked top. He was about to pull down the white tank top that he putting on though so I caught a nice view of his abs and muscular biceps.