Chapter 41

A/N: EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE VIDEO I FOUND!!!! MY SON HITTING HIS HEAD!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

Ryder and Hendry were inside Starlynn's lab watching the scientists run around the lab and grab so many things. 

"Are you sure they found a cure," Hendry said with a mask around his mouth and nose to cover the scent that Ryder was still sending.

"Yup," Stacy said with her arms cross.

"Are you okay, Ryder?" Joshua said looking at Ryder who was blushing a deep red.

"Y-Yeah..." Ryder said.

Kilala smiled and nodded at the others who stop and went in front of the four people. Joshua watched as Kilala was holding two pink potions and smile brightly at them.

"Lucky we found the cure for you two!" Starlynn said happily.

"Yes, we made sure it wouldn't cause you two harm at all," Kilala said looking at her best friend take notes.

Hendry nod and look at Ryder who looked worried and concern. He raises a brow and put his hand on Ryder's shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" Hendry whisper.

"N-no...what if this cure takes away..." Ryder said looking at his stomach. "I.."

"Here goes nothing!" Moka-san said with a blank face.

"No! Wait!" Ryder said but started coughing when pink smoke started going around them.

Stacy, Joshua, Starlynn, Moka-san who got a smack from Kilala were now watching them carefully. They heard groans but it went away fast and then the smoke started to die down. Once it disappeared Hendry was on his knees rubbing his head and blinking a lot. Ryder was pushing himself off the floor rubbing his eyes and gasp.

"N-No..." Ryder whispers while looking down at his stomach.

Hendry finally got his usual eyesight back and got used to it. He looked at Ryder fast when he heard him sob and went to him fast.

"Hey hey," Hendry said while Ryder was shaking.

"Now let's see if it cure your conduction to become pregnant," Moka-san said before Kilala or Starlynn could say anything earning a smack from her sister.

"Moka! Anyways like what she said. We weren't sure if this cure will fix you fully Ryder. Come sit so Kilala can check on you." Starlynn said helping Ryder up and making him walk with Kilala. "Please wait here you three."

~Lots of Doctor Stuff that I Don't Know & too Lazy to Research~

Hendry sighed while looking at some research that Starlynn has been doing. It's been 1 hour and Hendry was worried. He looked up when the door swings open and a smiling/crying Ryder ran to him and hug him. Hendry doesn't need his German Sherperd strength to catch Ryder because of his workouts. 

"I can still get pregnant!" Ryder cried happily.

"Y-You can!" Hendry said happily looking at Kilala who was smiling brightly.

"Yes, surprising it seems that Starlynn's cure wasn't able to fix Ryder fully," Kilala said. "Ohhh, it's so exciting. I'll be the one checking on Ryder on his pregnancy and everything!" 

Stacy chuckles and shook her head while Joshua smiles and cross his arms. 

"But besides that. Every animal gene is gone! No more hybrid animals for you two." Starlynn smile.

"I am gonna miss the strength and Ryder's purring sounds," Hendry said earning a smack on his shoulder from Ryder.

"Will we're happy to help," Starlynn said smiling. "I mostly can't wait till Ryder gets pregnant. Oh, what an adventure that will be!!"

~Watchtower~

"Wow, so you guys are cured!" Rocky said looking at Ryder's head and trying to find the cat ears.

Zuma, Marshall, and Thunder were also looking too.

"Yes," Hendry said.

"So Ryder won't be able to bare your pups, Hendry." Rubble said sadly.

"Oh no, he can still do at any time he wants now." Hendry purred.

Ryder blush and push his lover face away making the pups laugh.

"Well, that's good news! We'll have a baby in the Watchtower anytime too!!" Skye said happily.

Chase rolled his eyes at his team and cuddle close to Rocky who smiles and cuddles back.

"Too bad we won't have contest anymore, Hendry. We both stayed in a tie." Chase said making Hendry groan.

"I know..I'm gonna miss those powers of a German Sherperd," Hendry said.

Everyone laughed at Chase and Hendry who was glomming over the tie. Ryder stood up and wobble a little. He was used to the tail helping with his balance that he forgot to balance himself. Hendry chuckles and looked at the sky seeing that sun was setting revealing a beautiful sunset. He also stood up and look at the pups. 

"Let's go outside. There's a beautiful sunset to watch." Hendry said.

Everyone agrees and ran outside to enjoy the view. Hendry went to Ryder and held his hand and went outside. They were enjoying the sun beautiful set revealing beautiful colors and making the beach water sparkle. Hendry wraps his arm around Ryder who smile and lean close to his lover and close his eyes. He wouldn't want anything then having Hendry close to him and having his pups with them. He was glad he met Hendry and made friends with his family. He couldn't ask anything in return.

"I can't wait to start a family with you, Hendry. To watch them run around and play with the pups." Ryder sighed happily.

"Yeah, me either. Great now I'm gonna have to wear a condom now." Hendry groans making Ryder laugh while blushing.

"Hendry." Ryder laughed while smacking his arm.

Hendry laughed too and held Ryder close seeing the sun finally set and the beautiful stars come out with a full moon showing and shining everything with its white light. Things were looking up for them now. Or were they.