Chapter forty nine

I groaned as I pushed the dressing room door open. Laughs immediately halted as I stood in the doorway.

"Those funny videos about people getting tased isn't funny anymore, that shit hurts." Vanessa and Vivian came to my side as they helped me sit in a chair.

"What? Who tased you?" Vanessa asked as she crouched down in front of me.

"Some guys, I don't know." It wasn't a complete lie. I knew what they wanted, still didn't know who they were though.

"Can we have a minute?" Vanessa said to the others that were in the room.

One by one, they cleared out but Vivian stayed.

"Hell no. I need to know who tased my sister so I can go beat their asses." She said while sitting across from us.

I huffed and sat up straight, the pain now gone from my body but my back muscles still hurt like hell.

"Okay well, for a while this person or people have been texting me anonymously," I started. Vivian still looked confused while Vanessa brought her hand to her forehead, like she knew what I was talking about.

"Who's texting you?" Vivian asked, leaning forward.

"I don't know. They're private but they've been saying shit. Like Vanessa isn't faithful, or I'm wasting my time with her-"

"You known I'm faithful right?" She said, cutting me off. Her eyes widened slightly as I stayed silent. "Y/n.." She said with a quivering lip. I shook my head and took her hands.

"Of course I know." I kissed the back of her hand before resuming the story. "Before the show they called me and said to 'look out for my babies'. That's when I ran to check up on them." Vanessa hummed in realization. "Yeah, then after the show I saw some guy standing by the door so I chased him and when I had him on the ground, another guy shot me with a taser gun."

The two girls sat in shock as I finished the story.

"What is this? Pretty little liars?" Vivian said with a scoff. "Get your ass on the phone and call the cops. We're not going to play dumb horror movie girls today okay?" She grabbed my phone and started to type something.

"Okay but what if that just encourages them?" I asked, a little scared that if they knew what we were doing they would try to kill me or something.

"Then we hire more security. I'll tell Dana that someone sent an anonymous threat and you're a wimpy little baby." She locked my phone and tossed it back onto my lap. "There, I saved the police stations number on your phone." She stood up and fixed her beanie as she walked towards the door. "Now please, handle your shit." She stopped in her spot and shuddered. "I'm sounding more and more like Dana everyday, ew." She mumbled before leaving the room.

Vanessa cuddled into my side as we sat in the empty dressing room.

I started to think about the tour, six months on the road with barely any breaks in between and Vanessa couldn't come. The twins still had a lot of doctor appointments because of their prematurity and missing out on them wasn't an option.

"You know, there will be multiple doctors in the cities we do. They can always just go there." She shook her head.

"They have to see their regular doctor. We talked about this.." I groaned and dropped my head into her neck.

"I know, I just don't want to be away from you guys. Especially right now." I looked across the room where the twins were sleeping in their car seats. "I feel like something bad is going to happen if I'm not there." I mumbled lowly.