New Allies.

I feel Justin tense slightly as if he wasn't expecting my actions. He then leans in pulling me closer.
"Ahem."
A voice clears their throat and I quickly pull away to see an annoyed looking Luke.
"That is disgusting! We are in a kitchen and you two are both making out getting your germs all over the dishes."
He complains crossing his arms as he glares at us.
"If you're gonna be doing that please take it to your own rooms. No one wants to see that. I wish I could unsee that. Man, that's gross."
He visibly shivers and I struggle to contain my laughter. My cheeks are flushed and my heart is racing. I glance over at Justin to see his cheeks are tinted red as well, but overall he looks happy. Really happy.
"Anyway, Raya. You've got a visitor."
Luke says with a sigh and I frown raising an eyebrow.
"What?"
"A visitor. Let's go, because this must be important."
He says walking towards the door.
I follow after him with Justin walking beside me. I jump slightly when Justin's hand wraps around mine as we walk. I feel a smile tug at my lips, but continue to follow Luke into my dad's office.
My eyes widen when I see Wyatt sitting in a chair across from my dad as the two talk.
"And there she is."
Dad states when he sees me causing Wyatt to look up to meet my gaze.
"Silver Eyes."
Wyatt nods in greeting and I nod back.
"Wyatt, why are you here?"
"Well, considering all that has happened I thought it would be a good idea to speak with you and your father over an agreement for a mutual alliance."
He says and I smile.
"I was thinking the same thing."
"Good, I'm glad."
I take a seat next to my dad and Justin and Luke take a seat off to the side on the couch.
"So, you're father and I were already discussing sharing resources as needed."
"Needed? For what exactly?"
I ask wanting to make sure he's not gonna try and rob a bank or anything.
"Well, I'd like to borrow some of your trainers to teach my gang better fighting techniques."
"Then you should be aware our fighting is used primarily for defense. We don't like violence."
I state and he nods in understanding.
"Exactly, I don't want my members resorting to killing someone when there is a possible less bloody route."
"So, you understand that they'll teach your members to defend themselves and that there will be no killing?"
"Yes."
"Good, and what would you trade for our help in training?"
"I can give transportation, weapons and newly created technology."
Wyatt answers.
"How so?"
"I have connections just as you have yours. I think together our gangs could be unstoppable."
"You are aware that we are against crime, killing and all things such, correct?"
"Yes."
He nods and I smile.
"Well, as long as we see eye to eye on that subject I think we'll get along just nicely."
He nods smiling back.
"My dad will print off the legal documents and contracts for this new alliance. Anything else you want to add?"
"No, I think we'll be fine."
He nods and I nod back.
I think so too.
... ... ...
"Well, I'm glad we made a new friend rather then a new enemy."
Luke says and I nod in agreement.
"Me too."
"So, have you decided on what you're going to do yet?"
Luke asks gesturing to Justin and my other friends that are all sitting around the room watching a movie.
"What about?"
"Are you rejoining the gang or are you going to head back with them?"
He asks turning to look at me as if trying to read my expression.
"I think it would be better on them if I just rejoined the gang."
I murmur quietly causing Luke to frown.
"....I think you should go back."
"What?"
"Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer you to stay here with me, but I can see how happy you are with your new friends. Not having to constantly carry the burden of being a gang leader's daughter, going to school and having a job."
He's right, I was happy. I got to make my own decisions and made new friends.
"Yeah, I was happy until I ended up putting them in danger."
I mutter under my breath.
"That was Blood Arrow and he is no longer a threat. You could go back with them, ya know?"
I remain quiet for a few minutes before glancing over to meet his gaze.
"Weren't you the one who was trying to get me to come back to the gang life?"
I ask in a slightly joking manner, but my head and my heart continue to fight on which choice I should decide to make.
My head is telling me to get away from those I care about before I hurt them and my heart is telling me to take the risk and stay with those I love.
I don't know which one is winning.
I know what I should do, but it isn't what I want.
"True, but I can tell you this. Your friends aren't gonna let you stay here. They aren't gonna let you blame yourself and they are going to do everything in their power to stay with you."
I turn to look at me friends.
Nathan is playing with Jo's hair as she watches the tv screen.
Jaecee is cuddling with Tyson who has his arm wrapped around her shoulders.
Saiylor is standing at the door talking to one of our gang members, Blake.
Monroe, Asher and Justin are sitting on the couch while talking.
Justin, as if feeling my gaze on him looks up to meet my eyes. He smiles and I smile back.
"I don't want to leave anyone behind, I don't want to lose them either."
I murmur knowing that one way or another I'm gonna lose some of those that I care about.
Asher and Monroe are going to go their own way and live their life the way they choose.
Nathan, Joanna, Tyson, Jaecee, Saiylor and Justin will go their back home together.
My dad and Luke will be here running the Silver Gang.
James will stay either with me or my dad depending on the circumstances.
I don't want to make that choice.
I don't want to choose between those I care about.
I don't want to lose anyone.
You can call me selfish for wanting so much, but it isn't going to change.
"What about you?"
I ask as tears begin to blur my vision, but I blink them away.
"Me?"
"What would you do if I left?"
"Hmm, I would probably have to go with you to make sure you don't get yourself into any trouble. I could still work for the Silver Gang out in the field full time."
Luke answers with a smile as he looks down at me.
I laugh at his response shaking my head.
"Thanks."
"Of course, you're my best friend."
I smile before letting out a sigh.
"What would you choose?"
"...I'm not sure, but I know I can't answer that question for you. It's your decision. I will suggest that you follow your heart and not your head, okay?"
"...okay."
"Good, now what is your heart telling you?"