41

Frost's p.o.v
*************

*wailing* nooooooooooOoOOOOOOOOO

   Chapter Forty-one: You're so annoying

"Love me, Manon," I say in a deep British voice. "Love me,"

"Uh," Cole looks up, "Do you know how wrong that sounds?"

"Ew," Kai giggles and I smile, keeping my eyes closed.

"I already do love you, idiot," she says to me, "Now, are you going to do this homework or not," she asks and I groan.

"But it's Thursday! Ain't nobody wants to do homework on a Thursday!" I whine and open my eyes.

I mean, some people do, but I don't.

"Matthews, do you want to go to college and get a job?" Nova speaks up. I nod, "Then do your homework." he orders and I sigh heavily.

"Take a lemon, and ram it, up your butt!" I yell and snatch up a pencil. He shakes his head and Kai laughs.

"A lemon would hurt!" Kai exclaims and I snort.

"That's the point Chip,"

"Have you even finished your essay?" Manon asks while throwing her legs over mine.

"Yep!" I say proudly and move onto the next math problem.

Look at how smart I am.

"You did that wrong," Nova says.

"What was it about?" Kai asks and pushes up his glasses.

"Well Chip, it was about smiling! Something Nova should do," I say and grin at Nova. He rolls his eyes and looks at my math paper.

"You did that wrong," Nova says again and I erase what I supposedly did wrong.

"What did you write about?" I ask him while redoing the problem.

"My friends... and about how great they are..." he says with a blush.

"Awe!" Manon cooes and pulls him into a hug. "You're so sweet!"

"You did that wrong too," Nova mutters again and I glare at him. "What? I'm helping you out!"

"How about you do my homework, and I'll watch Mean Girls," I say and shove the paper in his face. He grumbles something underneath his breath but takes the paper anyways.

"I'm gonna go see if the ham is finished," I say to them and hop up from my spot on the floor. "Do you guys want some? Just kidding, it's all for me,"

I ran out of my room before Manon could hit me with my pillow. "Gee, rude much?" I mutter and skip into the kitchen. August sits in her highchair, eating those Cheerio things again.

"Hello honey, are you done with your homework?" mom asks while pulling out the ham to check it.

"Totally," I say while my mouth waters. "Now, give me some ham for the fam."

"No, you didn't. Go do your homework first," she says and gives me a pointed look. I sigh heavily and turn around, walking back upstairs.

"I thought you loved me!" I yell at my mom.

"Do you?" I hear Manon ask as I creep up on the door. I raise my brows and slowly tiptoe up to my door.

Eavesdropping is my secret weapon... and I'm a pro at doing it.

I mean, how do you think I found out about Rose's and Nova's break up.

(A/N: 👀)

"W-What?" Nova stutters and I see his whole face turn red, including his neck.