Chapter 25: Go Time

4:30 am

I got out opening the back of the van. Rudy, Dreux, Cortez, Ronnie, Kasey, and Dorian hopped out. The whole gang was here also including Rafiq, Capri, and Dorian that were inside the club taking the ceilings down. "You have 20 minutes... I'm parking in the back" I said. They all nodded going in. I quickly drove to the back of their club.

Dreux

We ran up the steps to the third floor holding the bags in our hands. Rudy almost tripped "Be careful nigga..now is not the time" I whispered. He turned around "These floors slippery as shit" he complained. I followed him up the steps. We finally met them upstairs. "Ya'll ready? Dorian asked. "Yup," I said placing the bag down. I then stopped for a second once I saw a camera. I roughly snatched the camera stepping on it until it shattered into pieces. I then took out three bricks handing to Rudy then he passed them to Capri. I watched Capri place them in the ceiling. "Yeah, payback is a bitch mothafucka" Dreux laughed as he continued to pass them. We had four bags altogether with about 30 bricks in each. Once we call the feds on them they're going down and I can't wait to see how this unfolds. I looked out the window making sure no one was coming. "Come on, come on," they said. I opened the second bag passing them to them.

"You think this shit is going to work? Rafiq asked. "Hell yeah, it better. They're the only people we have beef with after this we should be good" I said. My phone began ringing and it was Ricky. I quickly answered it. "What the hell is taking ya'll so long? He asked.

"Were coming" I said continuing to hand them over. "What's going on? I asked him.

Ricky

"Some weirdo keeps looking over here," I said peeking through the window. "Ask him what his problem is" Dreux said.

I looked at the time from the rearview mirror. 4:45. "Shit" I looked around.

I hung up the phone; quickly getting out the car.

"Aye my man, what's the problem? I asked slamming my door and walking towards him. The guy shook his head holding his hands up. "Why are you fucking staring at me? Huh? I pulled him patting him down. I had to make sure he wasn't strapped he could've been anybody. "The fuck you can't hear nigga? I asked. The guy mumbled and it led me to believe that he was deaf. I let go of him, motioning for him to leave and he quickly ran off.

Dreux

"I used to do construction and shit at my trade school," Capri said drilling up the ceilings. "That's a lovely biography but we gotta go, we gotta go," I said grabbing the trash bags. He laughed "Fuck you nigga, I'm almost done. And y'all seem a little shook to me, why y'all so ansty? He asked.

"What do you mean why? We ain't trying to make shit hot.. fuck outta here" I laughed. "Make sure there isn't any evidence. Make sure nothing fell out your pockets" I told everyone. "Shit," Kasey said grabbing his phone that fell. "Okay, we good "Capri jumped down fixing himself. Rafiq grabbed the latter. I pulled my face mask back down as we made a run for it. We finally made it out the back and closed the door behind us. I opened the door and we all went in. Ricky pulled off immediately "HA" we all laughed. "They wanna play with us they got the wrong ones," Ricky said.

'So what time are we going to call? Cortez asked. "Hmmm not until late tonight about 12 midnight"

'Who's calling?

"I was thinking about asking Grandma Lucille," Ronnie said. "Grandma, what the fuck no" Ricky said.

"Ask Courtney? Ricky asked.