T W E N T Y - S I X

| you all make me happy thank you for 6.55k reads I love you all <3333 btw you and Finn are both 27 in this imagine :) |

Narrator POV

"Kayla! Let's go honey. It's time to try on your dress for your birthday party." Y/n shouts, pulling a small burgundy and gold dress out from a closet.

"Honey, im home!" Finn yells, closing the front door to the house.

"Daddy!" Kayla yells in excitement, running over to her father.

"Hey love! Happy birthday!" He exclaims, engulfing the small girl into a tight hug and kissing her cheek.

"Guess how old im turning!"

"Hmmm... 50!" He laughs.

"Noooooo! Im turning 7!" Kayla shouts, laughing.

"Ohhhhh duhh." He laughs, before setting her down.

"Hey beautiful." He says, hugging y/n and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"How was your day?" She asks.

"Ugh tiring, but it's gotten way better not that im with my queen and my princess." He smiles.

"Mommy! My dress come on!" Kayla says, pulling her mom into the other room.

-

After putting her dress on and getting her hair done Kayla is ready for her birthday party.

"Finn?!" Shouts Y/n, walking into the kitchen where Finn is wrapping a gift for Kayla, "you ready to see the beautiful princess in her new dress?!"

"Of course let's see." He says, setting down the stuff in his hands.

"Kayla!"

She skips into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"How do I look?" She says, spinning around.

"Kayla, you look perfect, honey, just perfect." Finn says, picking up his daughter.

"Thank you!"

-

"It's time for presents!" Yells Y/n, motioning Kayla and Finn into the living room.

They sit down on the couch, Kayla on Finn's lap.

"Here you go sweetie. This first one is from Grandma." Says Y/n, handing her a wrapped up box.

Kayla tears apart the nearly wrapped box.

"Dory!" She exclaims, pulling out a small Finding Dory toy.

Kayla had opened all her presents except for one.

"Here you go Kayla, this last present if from me." Smiles Finn handing her a small box.

"Ooouuu what could it be?" Y/n questions.

Kayla lifts the top of the box to reveal a smaller, longer, box.

She pulls it out and hands it to her mother, " help me? Please."

Y/n takes the box and opens up the lid, revealing a gold necklace that had a pendent with 'Kayla' engraved onto it.

"Finn, oh my gosh this is beautiful." She says, "look Kayla."

"Wowww. I love it, I love it, thank you Daddy!" She smiles jumping onto him, giving him a tight hug.

"Anything for my little girl." He smiles, kissing her forehead.