T W E N T Y - S E V E N

| this one's a little steamy.. oops. Do any of you know any good Reddie fan fics on here or Tumblr? If so comment them pleaseeeeeee.|

"Damn it, Y/n." Moans Finn, as he pulls me on to his lap, deepening the kiss.

I had just told him that I was in love with him and we're currently in a heated make out session.

"I love you so much y/n, you don't even know." He says between kisses.

"I love you." I say, my hands roaming through his curly hair.

He gets up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He takes us into his bedroom and gently lies me down on his bed, not once breaking the kiss.

"I," he kisses the side of my mouth, "love" he kisses my jaw, "you." He kisses down my neck.

He gets up to pull his shirt off, as he's about get back on top of me his phone rings.

"Fuck," he groans, getting up and digging in his pocket for his phone.

"It's my mom.." he sighs, running his hand through his slightly messed up curly hair.

Finn's mom had Alzheimer's and she was at a nursing home. So, I had no problem with him going out to answer it.

I sit up patiently waiting for him to come back.

"Im sorry, love." He says walking back in a few minutes later.

"What happened?" I ask, noticing a worried expression on his face.

"My, my mom she's in the hospital. I have to go see her." He says, pulling his shirt back on.

"Finn, im so sorry, is she okay? Want me to go with you?" I ask.

"She collapsed at the nursing home, and yes come with."

I quickly put my shoes on and he does the same.

-

-At the hospital-

We check in and the nurse leads us to Finn's mom's room. Luckily, she was awake and lucid.

"Mom?" He whispers.

"Finn! Oh, im so glad you're here." She smiles.

"Are you okay Mom? How are you feeling?" He asks, holding her hand.

"Im fine Finn, hello y/n! It's been a while since I last saw you!" She smiles.

"Hey, it's been awhile since I saw you!" I smile, gently giving her a hug.

"Do you need anything mom?" Finn asks.

"You know a cup of water would be nice. Do you mind getting me one?" She suggests.

"Of course not. I'll be back." He gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Y/n.. thank you." She smiles.

"I'm sorry, for what? I should be thanking you! For blessing me with your son."

"For taking care of my Finn. I know I might be a little off sometimes, but I also know that you've been there for him and I have nothing but respect for you. I'm thankful to have you in his life." She grabs a hold of my mind, sending me a small smile.

"Awhh. I don't even know what too say. Thank you. I will always be there for Finn, I love him." As I finish my sentence he walks in.

"Speaking of the devil." She chuckles, receiving the water bottle with a thank you.

"What? We're you guys talking about me?"

"All good things, all good things." I wink

He shakes his head and walks over to me, giving me a kiss.

"I love you."