Chapter 19

Shawn's P.O.V

I watch her as she smiles to herself and it just makes me smile. I don't know why, but it does.

"Ok another question time." Mahogany shouts into the mic.

"So, how about the cute little girl with the car ears in the front." Mahogany points to this four foot tall girl in the front.

"Hi, I have a question for Shawn." I smile at her and turn on my mic.

"Yeah, what's your question?"

"Well, I was wondering if you have a crush on anybody?"

"Well I actually do, but it's a secret." I hold my pointer finger up to my lips and Sammy laughs from next to me. I turn off my mic and we wait for the next girl to ask a question.

"Who is your crush?" I re-turn on my microphone.

"Well it's a secret, so if I tell it will no longer be a secret." I laugh, and the audience doesn't seem to pleased with my answer. I don't really want to tell them about Sammy till she's ready. I don't need her getting hate and Jack doesn't want that for her either.

"Samantha, what do you like to do for fun?" She motions for my mic and I hand it it to her.

"Well I like soccer and I like reading. I also go on my computer a lot." She laughs and places the mic on the stage.

"Nash, who do you like?" One girl asked.

"Hayes, how tall are you?"

"Jack Johnson are you dating anyone?"

The questions were all mostly the same just being asked to different people. This is mostly because they exhausted all the creative ones yesterday. Everyone starts to stand up and I grab Samantha hand pulling her with me to my table. She takes a seat in the foldable chair and I stand up next to her.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked the girl in front of me.

"Sarah, can you sign my phone?"

"Of course." I take the silver iPhone and sign the back of it and hand it back to her. She motions for a friend to take a picture and I pose with my classic peace sign.

Samantha's P.O.V

Girl after girl comes up asking for a picture and I for one am bored as ever. I decide to stand up.

"Shawn, I'll be back in a second." I say as I walk behind all of the guys while dodging getting in there pictures. As I walked to go backstage, a hand grabbed me. I turned around to see a security guard.

"What are you doing? You're not aloud back there." She fires at me.

"I'm Jack's sister, Gilinsky's." I say politely.

"Nice excuse, you should be an actress. Where is your wristband for VIP, you need that too?"

"I don't need one because I'm Jack's sister. Didn't you see me on stage answering the question about what I like to do?"

"No, I didn't so c'mon. You're out of here."

"At least can I get my purse if you're gonna put me on the street?"

"Yeah where is it?"

"Backstage, if you don't believe me grab it. It's next to Shawn's black guitar. It has my student I.D saying Samantha Kay Gilinsky tenth grade."

"We'll see about that. Come with me." She touches my shoulder and I hate being touched unless I want to be.

"Can you please not touch me, I hate being touched." She let's go of my shoulder and I run over to my purse. I open my wallet and show her the I.D card.

"See I'm Samantha Gilinsky, fourteen years old."

"Then why are you in tenth grade?"

"Listen lady, I'm not having the finest day and you are making it worse. Why don't you believe me?"

"Because that says tenth grade, and you just said you're fourteen. Plus the girl I'm the picture doesn't have ombré hair."

"I skipped a grade because my IQ is a 177. And lady it's called hair die." I am unleashing my sassy side.

"I still don't trust you, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"I can't believe you! Go ask Shawn or Jack or Sam. Sam calls me bug as a nickname and I live with him like for half of each month, and half at my actually real home with Jack. You could ask anyone. Just let me go to the bathroom and back to Shawn. He is probably wondering where I went."

"Why are you persistent on thinking they know you? Are you one of those types of crazies?"

"No, I'm pissed because you aren't believing me."

"If he is you're brother call him." Ah and this is why I need a phone.

"I don't have a phone, Jack wouldn't get me one cause he felt there is no need for one, but now there is." I plop down on the couch.

"Get up, you shouldn't have even stepped foot back here in the first place."

"No, I'm staying here."

"Then I will have to call even more security to remove you in a big scene."

"Fine I'll go to my hotel room. If Jack asks where I am and starts panicking tell him his sister was sent to her hotel room alone by you. He would be happy to get you fired because I'm not supposed to be left completely alone for more than ten minutes and now I'll be alone for a good thirty-forty. Also tell Shawn I hope he sings Miley Cyrus' F.U directly at you."

"Yeah, yeah sweetheart I'll tell him when I marry Brad Pitt." She scoffs as I walk away. I get up taking my purse with me and walking into the hotel lobby. I walk up to the elevator and press the button showing the number 9. I get up there and am stopped by a security guard that I forgot is up here.

"You aren't aloud up here." The bald pale man says as I step into the hallway.

"No, you don't understand I'm Jack Gilinsky's little sister Samantha. I'm in room 905, I'm sharing with Taylor. I could show you my clothing and stuff if you would like to prove it to you."

"That would be a good idea before I call a higher level of security." I walk to the door are swipe my card. The light on the door turns green and I walk over to my draws.

"Ok, these are my clothes, that is my computer, my makeup is I'm the bathroom, my Harry Potter DVD is in Shawn's room next door, um in Jacks room my medicine is there labeled with my name. Is that enough proof?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry for the trouble." He start to walk out.

"No problem, you're nicer than the lady downstairs at the event trying to put me on the streets even though I had proof." He snickers and the door shuts behind him.

What am I going to do till they realize something's up.