Chapter 20

Jack's P.O.V

"Yo bro, Sammy was with me and she said she would be back and she hasn't come back and it's been like twenty minutes." Shawn rushes over to me panicked.

"What do you mean she isn't back? You don't know where she went?"

"No, she said and I quote 'Shawn I'll be back in a second', and it has been almost twenty minutes."

"This is not good. Go back to your line I'll ask a security guard." He nods frantically and goes back to his line.

"Johnson keep the line chill for a minute Samantha is missing. Sam come with me."

"No problem." Johnson replies.

"Sam, Samantha said she would leave shawn and be back and it has been twenty minutes. You go look backstage, I'll ask security if they have seen her." I go up to a middle age women working for security.

"Hey, I can't find my sister. Her name is Samantha Kay Gilinsky, she is fourteen, around five nine, she isn't supposed to be alone for more than a few minutes and it's been a good twenty since anyone last saw her." Shock crosses the women's face.

"There was a girl with ombré hair trying to go backstage, but I didn't believe she was your sister. She was very persistent and said all that stuff you just did. That girl said she was going to go to her hotel room.

"Crap, if she is hurt it's on your shoulders." I text Sam she is in the hotel room and I face time Samantha. She picks up on the third ring.

"Hey Jack, did you see that awful security gaurd that I may or may not have told Shawn to sing F.U to her and she told you I said that. If that is the reason you are calling I'm sorry, it was the heat of the moment." Well that's just great she in turn told a women to go f*ck herself, but I could care less about that.

"No, I don't care about that. Well I do, but all that matters is you are okay. Are you?"

"Yup. Can I come back down, I'm bored?"

"Of course I'll have security waiting for you."

"Thanks big bro." She hangs up and I walk back over to the women.

"You let her backstage, outside, inside, wherever she needs to go when she gets back her, got me?" The security guard nods and I walk back to my line.

Samantha's P.O.V

I get on a black magcon pullover, that somehow got to my draws I'm always cold, I don't know why, but I always am. It may be really got outside but in here it is fully air conditioned. Almost feeling like a penguin coming out of an ice box, I grab my bag and put on a pair of vans, because those sandals may be cute but they hurt. I guess if beauty is pain, I'm out of beauty in an instant. I go to the elevator and wait for it to bring me to the lobby. I step out and head to the door to arena.

"Hey, are you Jack's little sister? I turn to see a group of five girls.

"Samantha, yeah." I answer.

"We just wanted to tell you that you're really pretty."

"Thanks, it means a lot. I have to get going, but it was really nice to meet you." I don't think they realized how much there comment meant to me. not really anyone has said that to me. I walk to the event door and the women who was giving me a hard time sees me.

"I'm very sorry about before."

"It's whatever, just next time watch who is with the people in the event. I don't really want to be kicked out of anything and nobody else wants to be." She smiles and I walk in to see Shawn performing.

"As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke." He sang the words like it was nobody's buisness. Why wasn't I told me he could sing like that?

He kept on singing and I decided to sit off to the side. I really didn't want to draw attention to myself, and I didn't not want to watch. If I was to walk up by the stage everyone would turn to me and I don't want that.

"Your boy can sing right?" I jump a good foot in the air, hand over my chest, and stand up. I turn to see Sam behind me smirking.

"Very funny, and yeah like an angel." I say as I sit back down and he takes a seat next to me.

"What happened before, Shawn and Jack were flipping?" He asks.

"Well I was getting bored, and I had to go to the bathroom, so I went to go backstage and security guard stopped me and was saying she was going to kick me out. Then I got my purse from the back, if that wasn't enough proof, and showed her my ID card and she was like 'that girl doesn't have the same hair' and I was like 'lady it's called hair die'. It was an argument. Then I said fine I'll be at my room, when my brother panics about me tell him you didn't believe me."

"Did you tell her F.U. Jack said you did you?"

"Not straight at her, but I said 'Tell Shawn I hope he sings Miley Cyrus F.U at you."

"Bug, you can't say stuff like that, but good one." He high fives me and Shawn finishes his song and steps away from the mic. Jacob gets up to the mic and sings two songs, and everyone starts to leave because the event is over. I stand up and walk toward Shawn and smile.

"You don't know the heart attack you gave me." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

"Well, the security guard wasn't believing me. I did tell her that I hope you sing F.U at her, and I was pretty proud of that line. I felt hilarious, but now I realized it wasn't that funny."

"Well I think it was clever and cute." He poked my nose, which he seems to do a lot of, and smiles.

"Guys, let's go to the beach!" Mahogany shouts with excitement.

"Wahoo!" I say un-enthusiastically.

"Why so sad Sammy?" Jack laughs as we all get in the elevator.

"Oh you know." I scoff and lean back on shawn.

"Why are you sad, we're going to the beach?" Nash asks.

"I hate sand." The while elevator erupted in laughter.

"Oh, let's not forget the time your top fell off." Jack and Sam burst out laughing.

"Jack, shut up. You are not making me any happier."

"Aww, well you are still coming wether you want to or not. I need another girl to tan with." Mahogany says and smiles.

"Fine." The elevator opens Mahogany follows me.

"Hey, so I am picking out your outfit because we need to show off how pretty you actually are."

"Nothing too crazy okay?"

"Deal." What am I getting myself into by letting her do this.