C7

Break the rules

"Let's go back to office. " Seokjin said to Eunna as they walked out from the restaurant.

"Thank you for the treat! The meal was extremely good and satisfying. " Eunna commented as they got into Seokjin's car.

Seokjin started the car engine and asked, "Do you want to go anywhere before we get back to work? "

"I don't mind, I can bring you anywhere. Don't worry "

Eunna stopped and think for a few seconds. "I think I would like to grab for some latte, "

"Do you want anything? I can buy it for you. " Eunna offered Seokjin who decided to just waited in the car.

He shook his head, signalling that he was fine. "It's okay, I'm full already. Just buy it for yourself, " he answered.

"Alright then. I won't take so long. " Eunna got off from the car and went straight into the café.

"What would you like to order, Ms? " the cashier asked as she was ready to take her order.

Eunna looked at the drink options and said, "I would like to have one caramel latte with a cherry on top. " she spoke.

"That's all? " the cashier asked. "Yeah, that's all. "

"It's all $12, Ms. " she said and Eunna took out his purse to pay. But before she could even take out her money from the purse, someone stopped her.

"It's okay, just let me pay. "

She looked up at the person who just cut her and her gaze met Taehyung. She let out a small gasp. "Sir Kim, "

It was quite shocking to meet him here because they had bump into each other at the restaurant an hour before. Such a coincidence.

She looked behind him to find the girl who was with him at the restaurant. But there was no one with him. "Are you here alone, Sir? " she asked him.

Taehyung looked at her with a sharp look and raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, why? I went out from the office alone, didn't I? Who are you expecting to be with? " he asked her back.

She blinked. "Um no. I thought you would go out with— a friend, maybe? " she chuckled awkwardly.

Taehyung noticed that Eunna was acting weird but he just shrugged it off. "No. I don't have so much friends to hang out with. Besides, I'm just going out for lunch. " he said and took his card back from the cashier.

Both of them started to walk out from the cafe. "Anyway, thank you for this latte. I wanted to pay it by myself actually. " she said.

"This latte is quite expensive. Do I have to pay you back? " she asked as she discontinued her steps. Taehyung stared at her and scoffed.

"Why should you pay me back? I was the one who wanted to pay it for you. " he shook his head.

Eunna giggled softly, "Thank you "

"My car is over there. Let's go. " he offered Eunna to go back to office with him. Eunna stopped and shook her head.

"It's okay, I came here with someone else and he's waiting for me in the car. " she refused politely.

"He? Who's him? " Taehyung asked. "Sir Seokjin. " Eunna answered.

They went back to work as Eunna got into her seat again. "Okay let's continue working now. " she mumbled to herself as she opened the laptop again.

Not even a minute later, Taehyung showed up at the office. He looked at Eunna and said "Wow, you arrived early than me. "

Eunna looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah, Sir Seokjin is a good driver to be true. " she commented.

"Oh really? You should have a ride with me sometimes. Then you'll see how great I am at driving. " he said to her and casually walked into his office.

Eunna furrowed her brows and looked at Taehyung who was already in his office through the mirror.

"Did he tries to say that he drives better than Sir Seokjin? " she mumbled.

"Well, it's not necessary to think of. " she shrugged and continued doing her works.

Taehyung

I was looking out the window while thinking of something that had been bothering me since the past few days. I tried to get it out from my mind but I couldn't.

Instead, the harder I tried to forget it, the more it comes into my mind. I heaved a sigh and tapped my desk using the pen I was holding.

Suddenly, I heard my phone beeped. Signalling that there was someone who just texted me.

Unknown
Sent 3.04 p.m.
Thank you for the lunch, I appreciate it.

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Who's this? Why did they text me? "

I picked my phone up and blocked the number so that they can't contact me anymore.

Today was so weird. My head was aching since this afternoon and I could barely remember what I had done except when I met Eunna at the cafe.

That was the only thing I could remember.

8.01 p.m.

I decided to come back home a bit late today. Well, I have no wife or child to cheer me up at home. So coming home late isn't a problem for a bachelor like me.

I went to the elevator and pressed the 7 button. It was the level where I parked my car.

Without making any noises, I waited till I reached the floor.

ting

The door was opened itself as I made my way out from the elevator and walked towards my car.

As I was walking, I suddenly spotted a familiar figure at the cafe below. It was Eunna. She was laughing with a person across her.

Yoongi.

I noticed that they had been quite close. I mean— they always hang out together. Do they have something? Or to be specific, are they in a relationship? Idk.

As I was looking at both of them, my phone beeped out of nowhere and make me flinched a bit. It shocked me.

I looked at my phone that was popped on and read the notification.

Hey, wanna grab some drink? If yes, I'm waiting for you at the bar.

•••

[A/N]

hye, i just finished writing my other book; World. maybe you can check it out and tell me your opinion?

goodbye, have a nice day.