♡ Castle's Anniversary ♡

WARNING: Randomness. And even more Castle's Pet memes my brother and I made up.

Read at your own risk.

(GP/N) = [Grandpa's Name]

(GM/N) = [Grandma's Name]

(D/N) = [Dad's Name]

(M/N) = [Mom's Name]

"With this device you are able to transfer your presence into her realm of thoughts and her personal being, which is divided into several different areas of the realm itself, scattered to provide you with advanced navigation. However, the energy mixed into the SOUL's own energy and barrier may cause some changes in the world you will be transferred into due to a magical overdose on an already fragile creature, which is like a fusion of multiple beings into one."

"...Say what now?" Blackberry asked after an awkward silence. Vile sighed at the Cloaked Man's overly long, and fast, explaination.

"Let me translate it. The remote sucks our magic into (Y/N)'s SOUL. We mainly are made out of magic, so we should be able to enter her dream slash nightmare slash whatever the area was that mentally scarred Nightmare for life. However, our own SOULs may change some things in the world her SOUL represents due to too much of our magic being added to her already fragile SOUL." The medic raised a bonebrow when the others 'oh'ed at his translated explaination.

"So... does that mean we'd be harming her?" Dust asked with a hint of concern, glancing over your sleeping form on the bed.

CM laughed, "Not at all! In fact, your SOULs might even heal hers." Nightmare let out a sigh.

"Let's just get this over with." The king tooked the remote from CM's hand and glanced over it with a puzzled look. "Uh, how exactly does this work now?"

Vile rolled his non-existent pinpricks, "You have to aim the sensor at someone's SOUL and then press the red button, sir." Nightmare processed his words and then mischievously smirked. He slowly turned the device towards the medic, whom just gave the King of Nightmares a blank, pretty much emotionless, look. "Oh, for fuck's sake."

Nightmare pressed the button and some kind of (f/c) laser hit the corrosive medic, sucking his SOUL into the device before his now hollow shell of a body dropped down to the floor, as if he was dead. Even the emerald and his markings stopped glowing. The king tilted his head, no emotion was being held in his expression, "Ah shit, I think I killed him." The other skeletons just either facepalmed, chuckled or stared shockingly at the spot where Vile dropped dead to the ground. Nightmare smirked, facing his team.

"Who wants to go next?"

~ Haven Valley ~