FOD Chapter 2.10

Chapter 2.10

Seeing the secretly red eyed teenager hiding in the corner, Ning Si Nian was homicidally angry. He reluctantly pressed down his anxiousness, and coaxingly persuaded him to tell the truth, then, he immediately took him to the dean’s office to complain.

The dean didn’t dare neglect, quickly calling in Fu Xuan, Tang Wei Ming and the others.

Seeing the crowd walking in in a line, with a very arrogant atmosphere, Zhou Yun Sheng pretended to be scared, shrinking into Ning Si Nian’s arms, secretly grabbing his clothes.

This movement provoked Ning Si Nian’s anger to come out even more, but he embraced him deeply, very gently, and patted his back, softly reassuring him to not be afraid.

Tang Wei Ming and the others naturally knew Ning Si Nian, whose handsome face occupied the front page of financial magazines all year round. After seeing the two’s intimate action, a bad premonition suddenly rose in their hearts.

Ning Si Nian also didn’t say any superfluous words, he took out his cell phone and said,

“This painting called 'Bright' is something I personally watched Xi Yan complete, but for some reason, this Fu Xuan name is signed on it. I came here today to ask for clarification on this matter. To avoid unnecessary misunderstandings in the future, may I record this conversation?”

Not agreeing right away was equivalent to admitting to harboring ulterior motives. Fu Xuan believed that they all had good covers, so record or no record, it was no big deal, so he nodded in agreement.

Tang Wei Ming asked, trembling in fear,

“Excuse me, may I ask Mr. Ning, what is your relationship with Wei Xi Yan?”

“How is my and Xi Yan’s relationship any of your business?”

Ning Si Nian sneered, then turned to Fu Xuan and asked,

“When and where did you finish this painting? Who is the child in the picture?”

“I started painting from the beginning of September, and finished at the end of October. I painted it entirely in the school studio, the junior brothers who share the studio can testify. The person in the painting doesn’t exist in reality. I painted him while thinking about my possible future child, what sort of appearance would they have, would they inherit my painting talent? Using the longing and love in my heart, I rendered this child’s face on a canvas……”

As a result of his guilty conscience, Fu Xuan endlessly babbled about his feelings during the creation process.

The junior brothers receiving benefits from him frequently nodded and echoed along, even Tang Wei Ming also corroborated with a few words.

Zhou Yun Sheng started painting this painting late-July, and completed it at the end of September. The whole painting process was faithfully recorded on Ning Si Nian’s monitoring tools.

Moreover, he’d painted Ning Wang Shu, just this infringement of portrait rights was enough to sue Fu Xuan to bankruptcy.

Now, because of his guilty conscience, the more Fu Xuan said, the more inconsistences came out, and it was all recorded by Ning Si Nian. If he later tried to retract his testimony, it would be impossible, he’d really dug his own grave.