13

I started hanging out with the seven of them. No doubt that I was getting unwanted attention like what I predicted. But hey, at least I have friends. "Wanna hang out at my place today?" Taehyung asked, getting hyped up.

"That's not a 'place' you idiot, it's a flippin' castle," I rolled my eyes. The others laughed a little bit and then agreed. "What are we going to do, though?" I inquired. What else to do other than watch movies and eat popcorn? It's the palace, maybe we can play hide-and-seek.

"We can go swimming, watch movies at the theater, or just do nothing and lie on the couch." Taehyung said. "It won't be boring, I promise."

"I went there before. The pool is gigantic! It's exactly like the ocean!" Jungkook added. I laughed at his childishness. I was two years older than him, so I found him like a little child even if I was as immature.

And so we ended up at his place.

-

"This is the whole Pacific Ocean, what sorcery is this?!" I gasped in awe as I looked at the 'pool'. We were at Taehyung's mansionette, and since we had nothing to do, we went to the pool. Taehyung laughed.

"The pool at the palace is twice the size of this pool," he said smugly. "Being a prince can be stressful, but I'm not complai-"

"Okay, we got it. Shut up, let's swim." Yoongi interrupted, causing Taehyung to furrow his brows.

"Hey, I don't think we should swim. Judging from the looks of the weather, we can only swim for about 31 minutes, it might rain in about 36 minutes, and we need about 5.64 minutes to get out of the pool, pack up and leave. We will be caught in the rain." Namjoon interrupted. He wasn't even dressed in swimwear, he wore a simple t-shirt and pants.

I decided not to swim, since I had a plan up my sleeves. I'm planning revenge for what they did to me in school. As you can tell, I'm not a very easygoing person.

"Ya'll swim first, okay? I'll be right in the kitchen! Kinda hungry you know," I told them. They were all playing, except for Namjoon, who was reading a magazine. None of them really noticed me so I hurriedly sneaked into the kitchen.

Once at the pantry, I grabbed 3 packets of Oreos and ran to the bathroom to take a tube of toothpaste. And... you probably know what's going to happen.

I gently added some toothpaste to each Oreo and made them look as if they were never touched. Then, just to spice it up, I grabbed a carton of milk and poured 7 glasses of milk. I added some wasabi, which I don't know why Taehyung has, into the milk and stirred it. It's still visible, but I doubt the boys would notice.

I placed the Oreos on 2 plates and made them look extra nice. Then, I put the 7 glasses of milk beside the plates. 

"OI! I made some snac-" I realised it was raining and the boys were packing up. Well, okay then. Namjoon walked in first casually and took a seat in front of the snacks.

"Wasabi milk? Toothpaste Oreos? You're creative!" He exclaimed. "Woa, I didn't know you were that feisty!"

"Shut u-" I wanted to shout, but the 6 other boys started running in. As usual, Jin was staring at the Oreos with a drooling mouth and hurriedly placed down his stuff to dash towards the food.

"No food until everyone showers and is clean!" Namjoon instructed, making everyone quickly run up to their own rooms. Yes, they even have their own rooms in this place.

-

5 minutes later, everybody gathered around the snacks in excitement, as if they have never eaten Oreos and milk before.

Jin was looking around sneakily, then quickly grabbed 5 Oreos in one go, with 2 glasses of milk, almost spilling and falling.

This created chaos.

Everyone started fighting for the cookies and milk, almost to the point of hitting someone else with an Oreo. "HEY HEY HEY! RELAX RELax, calm down! There's enough for everyone!" I struggled to pull them apart.

All of them munched down their snacks quickly and just as Jin was about to take another one, he realised...

This wasn't any ordinary cookie.

-

a/n:

hey guys, so for this chapter, i realised wattpad deleted a part of the story, so if you're confused on the next chapter, its probably because of that, so..

i updated this chapter, hope you'll understand!! :" sorry uwu