Chapter 9: Crushing On A Vampire

You continue to lay on the couch with your eyes closed, as tears still fall down your face, when you feel someone sitting next to you. You open your eyes only to be met with Hoseok face. You feel a weak smile cross your lips when you sit up and cuddle up next to him. He wraps you into a sweet embrace that calms you down and stops you from crying.

"Thank you Hobi..." You say still holding him

"I'd do anything to see you smile again y/n..." He said pulling you away to look into your eyes

"Hobi..." You say leaning in close to his lips

He then closes the distance to his own. Giving you a short, sweet kiss. You then pull away and both of you just stare into each other's eyes. You both sit there for a moment looking into each other eyes before he gets up.

"Where are you going?" You say confused, missing his warmth

"I....This'll never work y/n....I'm dead. You still have your whole life ahead of you....if I care about you at all I'll let you think about what it is you want. I know we just met but I feel like when I'm with you...I've known you my whole life." He said still not looking at you

"Hobi....I do know what I want. I want you. I feel like nothing in the world matters when I'm with you..." You say walking closer to him, hugging him from behind

"It's selfish of me to keep you to myself...especially when 6 other guys all have their eye on you..." He said while he gently pushed you away

You stand there, hurt by his words, but....you understood. You couldn't promise you could stay loyal to him when there were  6 other guys who also showed interest in you. 

You really liked how Yoongi seemed so cold and uncaring yet....he's secretly sweet but suffers from loneliness.

You liked how Namjoon was so smart and seductive but....it's hard to figure out what he is really thinking and  where his intentions are.

You liked how Jimin was a soft little mochi who got very jealous of the other guys yet he's always trying to secretly flirt with you.

You liked how Tae was seductive but you can tell that he can be very sweet with that childish smile of his.

You didn't really know Jin or Jungkook and that makes them seem so mysterious.

Your then brought back to reality with the sound of Hobi's voice, " I won't be mad if in the end you don't pick me y/n. Knowing you are happy is enough for me."

He then smiles before walking back upstairs.