Just One Night ~14~

• Dedicated to HAPPY 4th JULY EVERYBODY!:)

Hey Wattpad!!!

Ok, next chapter! It's the big one! As in, meet the parents!!!:D AND (for them) welcoming in 2013. Yeah, reality has a little way to go, but whatever!:)

First: thank you to @xxLilDhampir101xx , and @SparklingGummyBears for their stories! Thank you everyone, actually. I had a lot of fun reading those, but these two just gave me the best ideas that I could actually incorporate into the chapter, so woo!:)

Anyway the video on the side is because

a) the dark haired girl is Megan Mace, and her hair/make up in this video are EXACTLY how I picture Taylor's to look for this party. Also, Megan Mace is the girl I've chosen to play Taylor, but that's purely because I think Megan is GORGEOUS. I don't think IN ANY WAY Megan is like Taylor, and I mean that as a complete compliment:)

b) the blond hair girl, Liz, has the shirt I picture for Taylor.  Cute, right?:)

and finally c) these twins are freaking amazing talented. Also, check out their song "Are You Happy Now" if you haven't already. It's about anti-bullying, and it's AMAZING. Also, apparently anti-bullying is a major issue with celebrities right now, so I figured I'd add on to it.

Don't bully, it's mean!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter:) It's REALLY long this time:) It was 15 pages on Word!:D

 CHAPTER FOURTEEN

            I shook my head, stepping into his house. “No, but I don’t think I ever will be.” I told him, honestly.

            He glanced over me quickly, smirking slightly. “Damn, girl. You look hot. I might have to sneak you upstairs for a minute.” He winked, pulling me into a hug.

            I laughed. “Just a minute? Anything you need to tell me about that?”

            Cam didn’t say anything, pulling back instead so he could lean back in and kiss me lightly.

            My arms wrapped around his neck, and I fought to remember that I was about to meet his mom. I couldn’t lose control completely right now.

            “Why did you choose today to look edible?” Cam moaned, as I somehow convinced my body to pull away.

            I shrugged. “Because tomorrow is a new year, I might as well look hot for it.” I took his hand. “Come on, let’s get this done.”

            Cam raised his eyebrows. “Are you sure?”

            I took a couple of deep breaths, smiled, and nodded. “Let’s go. Now.” I said. No way was I ready, but this was closest I’d ever be. All I had to remember was that she already liked what she’d heard, so the hardest part, in my opinion, was over. I just had to keep that reputation up.

            Cam pulled me along to the living room, and I acted as though the house was new to my eyes, looking around at everything. It was a little bit different, with some Christmas lights and tinsel around the walls, and a mini silver tree in a couple of corners. The house itself wasn’t huge, but it was spacious. Emma apparently had a knack for decorating.

            “Mom, this is Taylor Quessie. Tay, this is my mom, Emma.” Cam said, pulling me into the living room.

            Emma was sitting on the couch, sipping on a glass of wine. She had subtle red hair, and eyes that Cam clearly inherited. Other than the eyes, there were very few signs that they were related.