1.2 - Ye Wentian

[Host must wake up! Wan Jin's third sister Wan Yu is here!] Baobao alerted Dian Wu who was peacefully sleeping.

"Fatty Jin!" A haughty shout sounded followed by the closing of the door.

"Ah?" Duan Wu opened his eyes and rubbed them while sitting up.

"Greetings third sister." He greeted.

"Get up or do you really want eldest uncle to abandon you?!" Wan Yun snorted.

"Eh? But daddy said he won't abandon Jin. Daddy said he likes Jin the way Jin his!" Duan Wu said childishly as he puffed his cheeks.

"Wu!" Duan Wu's eyes were brimming with tears at the sudden ear pull.

"Are you stupid? Eldest Uncle is lying! Since when have you seen him love you? Eldest uncle obviously hates you." Wan Yu sneered as she let go of Duan Wu's red ear.

"Wuwu!" Duan Wu cries as he rubbed in ear and asked Baobao, "So when is Wan Jia coming?"

[In about six seconds.] Baobao answered.

"Daddy!" Duan Wu cried hearing what Baobao said.

"Jin'er!" The door burst open and Wan Jia slapped Wan Yun.

"Daddy! It's hurts!" Wan Jin cried as he saw Wan Jia run up to him.

"Don't worry, daddy's here." Wan Jia ignored Wan Yun who was stunned at the slap she just received.

"Third sister said daddy was lying and... and that daddy hates me.." Duan Wu said as he looked into Wan Jia's eyes.

"She hate daddy so she wants you to hate me." Wan Jia said as he gently rubbed Wan Jin's ear.

"Daddy has to go and give her punishment, okay? Daddy will come back soon." Wan Jia said he grabbed Wan Yu's wrist, dragging her out.

Duan Wu gave a finger to Wan Yu while she glared at him and then shut the door.

He heard a slap from outside followed by a shout.

"Hmph! You dare cause trouble and lie to me?"

Duan Wu stepped toward the window in his room and opened it.

He lifted himself up with great difficulty and fell out the window.

"Ack!" Duan Wu lifted himself up with his hands as he patted the dirt off his clothes, unknown he was watched.

"First thing to do is to loose weight." Duan Wu muttered as he looked at his chubby body.

Duan Wu looked around to see if anyone was watching and began to jog.

But he couldn't last even two minutes.

"Ha... Water... Huff..." Duan Wu plopped himself on the ground and wondered why he had to be in fat body anyway.

He rested for ten minutes before jogging again.

He repeated this until he saw Wan Jia off in the distance.

"Daddy?" Wan Jin called out innocently.

Wan Jia silently looked at Wan Jin and hugged him tight.

"Daddy! I'm dirty and sweaty!" Duan Wu tried to push Wan Jia away but it was futile.

"Daddy doesn't care, daddy just wants to know what you were doing." Wan Jia pulled Duan Jin's cheeks lightly.

"Uh, Jin was... Jin heard that running would help me become handsome like daddy!" Duan Wu said after putting on a serious expression.