Thirteen

"Sorry." I apologized and walked until this someone grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

I was afraid for Yuna as she looked back at me. I let go of her hand and took out her inhaler, "Take this and hide!" I whispered, handing her the inhaler, "Cover your ears..." I warned.

"But Jungkoo-" I cut her off sentence and pushed her away quickly as she ran to a nearby trashcan and hid behind it.

The person who grasped my arm was a man, he pulled me closer and said, "An apology won't do kid." He smirked.

"What fucker at this time of night decides to bump into me nonchalantly like that?" He snickered, rolling his shoulders back, kicking my right leg.

"What the heck do you want?" I seethed.

The strange man pushed me as my back hit the brick wall harshly, my shoulder making contact with the harsh wall first, he wrapped his fingers around my throat and threatened me to give him money.

I looked to the side to make sure that Yuna wasn't peeking and I smirked, pushing the man roughly off of me. "Do that again and you'll be sorry you even bumped into me." I growled.

I earned a painfully hard kick to the gut, letting out a groan as he threatened my sister with an evil grin, "Really? Do that again and I'll find your little sister, we'll have some fun!" He menaced and walked his way towards where Yuna was hiding.

My eyes shot open and I grabbed the back of his collar, pulling him towards me. He stumbled, with a kick to the back of his leg and chest, I kicked him down and straddled the man.

"Don't you even dare to go near her. You filthy rat!" I yelled, punching him as if he were a mere punching bag.

His nose bled, his lips were cut, his nasty face was bruised. Spitting to the side of where his head is, I let him lay there like the dead man he is. "Now get lost." Throwing a few bucks in his face, he picked up his hat and ran away with the money I threw.

Wiping my hands on my hoodie, I made my way towards where Yuna was hiding behind the dumpsters, when I found her, I gave her a small smile, "Did you cover your ears and make sure not to peek like I told you?" I asked warmly.

She nodded and hugged my waist tightly, it made me groan in pain since I got kicked there earlier, "J-Jungkook your hurt?!" She worried.

"Nah, I'm all good Yuna, I'm strong remember? I'm your big bro, and big bros don't cry over little things like that." I smiled at her to ensure her I'm alright. 

She noticed my hands and took a look at them, "Are you okay Kookie?" She pouted, "If you don't tell me then I'll get hurt!" A slight tear formed in her eyes.

'Ah... she always worries about me, even when she was little and I used to get sick. Aren't I supposed to be worried about you?'

I picked her up and set her on my shoulders even if it hurt as she held my head to keep her balance, "I'm fine Yuna, now let's go home, I'm cold." I chuckled.

I acted as if nothing happened to try and not worry her. Painfully, I walked to my car and set her down as she got into the back seat quickly and put her seat belt on, shaking a bit.

Looking at the rear view mirror, I frowned and put my seat belt on. Turning on the engine, I left the park in hopes of never to return and go to the safety of our home.
__
.