Chapter 8

"GUYS GUYS!! E.J LET (Y/N) INTO HIS ROOM, BUT NOT ANY OF US!" Everyone turned and looked at E.J holding me. He seemed to roll his non-existent eyes and then out me in a chair next to him. A plate was put in front of me and these weird round, and pokey thingy. Since I didn't know what it was, I choose to eat how I usually ate and that was with my hands. Everyone realized this and then gave me a questioning look. "Child why not use a fork or spoon?" Now it was my turn to give him a questionable look. "What's a fork and spoon?" So many people facepalmed. I tilted my head and then E.J sighed. He picked up one of the things that seemed to be made out of mental and put it in my (favorite/food) and then put it to my mouth. I cringed and leaned my head back, so he couldn't get it in my mouth. "Trust no weird thingy me do!" Giggles and chuckles all around. "Yeah ok yoda." I got more confused. "What's yoda?" They stared at me in pity. Jeff leaned in to BEN and tried whispering, but I heard him. "Does this kid know anything? I feel bad..." My black void eye twitched. "Calm down Sane...just ignore them, they don't know what we've been through..." I said in my head hoping Sane would calm down and not do anything rash. Sane hates when people pity us. Sane may be a jerk a lot of times, but he really cares for me even if he doesn't show it. "Fine, but if they do it again, I'm not holding back..." I sighed in relief and that's when E.J put the metal stick in my mouth. When he took it out, I spit the food out. Everyone tried not to laugh as E.J was already frustated by the little boy. E.J breathed in and out and then tried to feed me again. This time I made sure my mouth stayed closed. Even when someone talked to me, I knew they were trying to get me to eat, but I didn't want to eat with the mental, I wanted to eat with my hands!

E.J's POV

Never. Have I felt so frustrated with someone. It's just a fork! As soon as I finally got it in his mouth and took it out, HE JUST SPIT THE FOOD OUT! Everyone was starting to get up and leave, but me on the other hand, couldn't because Slendy said that (y/n) had to eat. Sure I agree that (y/n) is a fragile boy, but still! He didn't even know who Yoda is, like seriously, FREAKIN YODA FOR PETE SAKES! I tried to get him to eat with the fork and spoon and ended with giving up and letting him eat with his hands. This kid has a lot to learn...

Your POV

After E.J let me eat with my hands finally and let me go wonder, I went to a room that had, I recalled, things called books. My eyes watered as I remembered when it was the happy times and my mom would read to me and I was starting to learn on my own to...

Flash Back

"The c-cat w-was running a-way f-from the r-rain b-be-bec- UGH IZ GUVE UP!" My mom smiled at me. "It's "I" not "Iz" and it's "give" not "guve". It's ok (y/n), here let me help you..." I smiled at her as she helped me read my first book... that was a happy time...now it's a dead one...

Flash Back Over

A few stray tears fell down my cheeks. I tried to woo them away, but more came. I didn't want to seem weak anymore, but I know that's exactly what I am. I picked out a book I could read and sat in the corner of the room. I say there and read...until I fell into a troubled sleep...

E.J's POV

Where's (y/n)? I looked everywhere until I came to the library. It was open, so I knew someone was there. I walked in and looked around. I turned the corner of a bookshelf to see the small boy, with a book in his hands, and tears staining his face. He could read? Or was he trying to? I gently picked him up and took his book with me to his room. I put him down with the tender care of a mother and then kissed his forehead. I then whispered before I left, "Goodnight little brother..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Awww what a somewhat sad, but touching chapter! Almkst makes me happy, but I'm not happy cuz I got phase two of braces, so I'm going to probably complain to you guys more XD. I'm a great author aren't I?

Jeff-Nipe you suck at it!

*stares at Jeff with a murderous glint in eyes* Jeff three seconds...

Jeff-FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT! *Runs*

That's what I thought...anyways BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY