Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The next day, Percy woke up and simply went out of his cabin in his rumpled orange Camp Half Blood shirt and track pants. He was used to it now.

He was increasingly hungry but decided to go check on Annabeth's cabin first. He neared it, then heard shrieks and screams from inside.

He pushed open the door and was met by chaos inside the cabin and he wondered if they had seen a spider. A blond, grey eyed boy was sat in the cabin, freaking out. He was on Annabeth's bunk. Percy frowned in suspicion.

"Who are you?" Malcolm was yelling at the guy. "And who's that?" several shouted at Percy. Percy stared, confused at them. "Wait what-"

The blond boy suddenly leapt off Annabeth's bunk, grabbed Percy's hand and pulled him towards the forest. "Woah-" Percy started as he was dragged.

"Percy! That's you isn't it?" He hissed. "Um...yes? Who are you?" he replied. "Annabeth, for god forsaken sake!" he cried out. Percy stared and blinked several times then exclaimed "You're lying!"

"I am not! I look just like a guy version of myself!" she groaned, frustrated and ushered Percy towards the creek. "Look at it!" Percy looked at his reflection, then at Annabeth's and let out a girly scream. "I'M a GIRL!!" "I can't believe you never realised your voice became girly. And look at me Percy!!! I have short hair and Ugh! I'm a male!" Annabeth yelled.

Behind the trees, two people holding cameras retreated, silently laughing their a** off.

- ruseandmuse