Byakuya Togami x Female Reader

(Y/N) = Your name

you walked down the street chewing your bubble gum and blowing bubbles as you skated to school on you skateboard. you had your hands in your pocket of your hoodie, trying to find your phone. since it was the first day you didn't want to be bored in your classes. after a few minutes you made to Hopes Peak High school, there were a lot of people waiting at the entrance of the building so you stayed in the back. "*sigh* stupid peasants, why do I have to be at this school" you turned around to see a bot with glasses and blonde hair. you rolled your eyes trying not to give him a piece of your mind as he walked by you. but for a second he looked back at you and looked you down head to toe before leaving you to get closer to the building. "what was with him to make him an ass, or is he just one in general "  you thought as you went inside the building. it had big hall ways and good sized lockers to fit your stuff in it was nice for you.

 you walked down the hall counting every class room until yours, you opened the door and walked in seeing a few people. a guy sleeping on his desk in the back, another sitting straight up greeting you good morning, a girl looking out the window with gloves on her hands, a guy with spiky hair resting his head on his hands, a girl with a maid like looking out fit tapping her metal ringed finger on the desk, a girl with blue hair humming, the dude from earlier, a girl in a track like looking out fit with a smile on her face as she talked to the scary looking girl right next to her, a guy with fiery red hair with his feet up on the desk, a girl on her computer and a girl sitting right next to the guy the at you saw with drool going down her face as she stared at him. you spit your gum out on the rapper and threw it in the trash as you walked to your seat. you decided to sit a desk to the left and one back from that dude you saw earlier.  you placed your hand on your cheek and laid your head their bored out of your mind. he looked back to say something at the girl behind him but stopped and looked at you instead and he stared of into space it seemed like. after a while a few others came in to the class and then the teacher came in. 

let's just say your were bored to hell and back from what she was saying, once she left to go deal with a student. you started to talk to the girl with the track suit sitting behind you and her friend. their names were Aoi the ultimate swimmer and Sakura the ultimate martial artist, they were really nice when you talked to them as you looked out of the corner of your eye he was staring at you again. you just rolled your eyes as the bell rang for the next class, you got up from your seat and said goodbye to Aoi and Sakura before leaving. you walked down the hall with your books in one hand and your pencil behind one ear. you heard foot steps behind you as you walked but didn't care who it was until they spoke up. "exactly who are you peasant" he said to you. you turned around to him "first don't call me peasant and second why would you want to know" you asked walking into your class, he just shrugged as you sat down in a seat and waited for the teacher.

After a month or two you got used to the school and made a ton of friends but that Togami still caught your eye. you didn't know what it was or why really he just did but that one long haired girl is all over him so you can barely talk to him half of the time. you sat in your chair with your feet up and your head phones on not listening to Taka yelling at you, Mondo and Leon to get your feet off the desks. the teacher came in at the last second til the bell and you went out of the class room you turned the hall but suddenly you were pulled to the side by someone. you were  surprised but it was just Togami there. "I don't know why but you make me think something but I can't put my finger on it" he said coming closer to you. you didn't know what he was doing but he put his hand on your chin to make you look up at him. he then closed his eyes and kissed you, you didn't know what he was doing, did he really like you or was it just for show and money. he pulled away from you and you stared blankly at him. he then said "that's what it was" before heading to class. you walked to the door of your second class and sat there silent as you thought of all the answers of why he did that to you of all people in the first place. you were just surprised at him for the rest of the day. as you walked to your classes. 

After a tough week of school you didn't talk to Togami and even if you did it was awkward. the one haired female liked him so you didn't know what to do. you placed a note in his locker and ran off to yours to pack everything you needed to get going. he then opened the locker, red the note and came over to you. " yes" is all he said  as he leaned in and kissed you with everyone watching. you were happy that you to were a couple but what about Fukawa and her being jealous. would that be a problem for you. you just shrugged it off as you walked with him to your apartment.