Chapter 16

§
Chapter 16
When it rains...it pours
§

October 23rd, 2015
(So it starts off slow but this chapter means so much to me yall)

Waking up i gasp lightly seeing me and erik are cuddled together hes laying on his stomach and me with my arm and leg thrown over him yet he has a light grip on my ankle. His breathing is still shallow so i know he's sleeping and now is the perfect time to make my escape because sadly i woke up remembering every detail of last night. I try to climb over erik but his grip on my ankle tightens holding me in place.

"Where you going?" He rasp out in the sexiest voice hes ever- what am i saying?! I push his hand off and keep climbing over him to get out and i realized i never answered him.

"You know after we go out we always link up for breakfast with amara and luca at 3 its 1 o clock now soo..." i trail off playing with my fingers feeling like a kid who just got caught steeling cookies from the jar. When he doesnt say anything i take that as my que to leave.

"Wait is that my damn shirt?" He ask with a growl thats intensified cause of his raspy voice and i feel heat in unwanted places. I hope it doesnt remind him we were moments away from having sex and that i literally stripped infront of him. "I cant have shit with out you touching it" he complains and i grin before going to take a shower and getting dressed in black skinny jeans with rips in the knee, black huaraches with a gold trim a black leather jacket a nike hat to cover my crazy hair oh and a nike skin tight turtle neck to cover all the hickeys and bite marks erik left from my bra line to my neck.

"Usually when couples do that whole thing where they dress alike it looks tacky but you two look cute" luca jokes and i glare at him as i slide in the booth next to amara. I finally notice erik has on black jeans a black nike sweater and black huaraches.

"It wasnt planned" i mutter picking up a menu, we had gained a tradition of trying new resturaunts on lazy sundays and i actually enjoyed it.

"Damn what happened to your neck looks like a savage attacked you?" Luca question curiously looking at eriks exposed neck and i sink slightly into my chair nervously. Eriks neck was covered in hickeys and bite marks that were just fading.

"Hell if i know mustve been one hell of a night though woke up and my whole body was tingling" erik smirks looking at the menu with no sign of remembering anything from last night.

"Is that a hickey?" Amara blurts pulling down the back of my collar and i could kill erik how the hell did he leave it on the back of my neck!

"I guess we both had a good time last night" erik cheers going to dap me up but i glare at him because i was so frustrated it was with him but i couldnt be mad if i didnt remember.

"I dont like you" i scowl slaping his hand away trying not to show my attitude while i look over the menu again but honestly i cant even focus on it while last night keeps playing in my head, it was like i could still feel him touching and groping me.

"I knew i saw safaree! I just thought you two were over i cant believe you smashed" amara laughs shaking her head, sometimes i really hated when she got drunk cause it seems like shes still drunk.

"Pipe mustve been trash if she was in my bed last night" erik laughs and amara daps him up making me and luca give them shocked looks. She was suppoused to be on my side but amara hated safaree more them tom hated jerry.