Chapter Three

--- Unknown’s POV---

“Have they landed?” I asked into the headset.

“Yes sir, they’ve just met up with someone to drive them to her house.” The voice came on in my earpiece as I was checking out of the store.

“Great, I hope you enjoy your vacation.” I smiled at the woman who handed me the bag of my items. The distinct sound of the mic clicking off rang in my ear for a split second.

“Anything else we can help you with Mister al Ghul?” The girl said sweetly. I merely chuckled and shook my head.

“I’ve gotten what I came here for.” I smirked as I walked out of the building, my new blades clinking in the bag. I walked out onto the streets of Gotham and couldn’t help the smile forming on my face. Katrina had shown even better than I originally thought; and that’s hard to do. She’s bound to find what I’m looking for.

I continued down the street till I reached the old warehouses. Many of them were in obvious disrepair, while others showed some improvements from its new inhabitants. My walk lasted another two minutes before I came to a large wooden barn door. I slid it open with ease and my League of Assassins stood like statues all down the hallway. When I reached another enormous door, this one steel, I typed in a code before it slid open. This particular warehouse was farther away from the water, close to the middle of what is rumored to become a new prison facility. There was a trap door at my feet and I easily slid down the passage, into Wonder City. It was abandoned, underground, and void of all life; the way the rest of the world shall be. I approached a wall and inserted my sword into the hollow spot, an eye scanner appeared and after being satisfied that it was I, the wooden panel moved and I entered another small labyrinth of leaky corridors. A ladder soon appeared and I climbed up, moving the manhole cover, and smiled at the huge metal doors before me. Open, they were placed before a building with twin statues of me; guarding the inside. I walked past both sets of doors before arriving in a stone room with machines all around, pulsing and making noises. On the floor against the far wall sat one of my Lazarus Pits.

“Father, you’re home.” Talia’s voice came from behind me. I turned and smiled.

“Of course I am.” I nodded. “She’s landed with Edward and the happy couple.” I grimaced at the last part. I was sure Jervis would have killed her, but no. Now Jonathan and Luna were getting married… maybe that meant my shipments would arrive earlier. Talia watched me for a minute as I laid the bag on a table.

“It’s not that much of a set back. This wedding.” She said thoughtfully.

“It’ll bring Katrina where she needs to be for now, and gives me the city for a while.” I responded.

“What is it you need from her?” My daughter asked, approaching me easily. Why should she fear me as my assassins do; she is of my blood.

“Something her parents took. Something Edward wanted.”

“Something vital to your plan?” She raised an eyebrow in questioning and I nodded.

“But do not worry yourself my dear, the world shall be ours soon. And it will be rid of all the filth that’s inhabited it for so long.” She smiled before placing a kiss on my cheek and walking off. I sat down at the table with my new blades and began to fashion them into swords worthy to be held by the Demon himself.

------ Sorry I hadn't updated in forever =P Been waiting on bridge to catch up so she's just not so over burdened. Um... This one's really short because i don't want to give tooooo much away but it's been weeks since i updated and felt bad... So i really hope you like it! Comment, vote, enjoy your day! =) Oh! and message me what you think is going to happen! --SNE