32: Congratulation.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALISA!!
listen to Get You by Daniel Caesar later when Lisa will sing in this chapt. :)
---

It was a sunny morning and Jennie and Rosé went to the mall to buy some gifts for Christmas while the other two was left at the house. Jiyong went to the vet with the dogs.

"Good news." Jisoo said. They are sitting at couch watching Riverdale when Jisoo receives a message from Seulgi. Lisa looked at her with a furrowed eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"My parents approved your portfolio! Jennie will be the face of the company and she'll have lots of endorsements from now on! She will be the top model in Korea!" Jisoo stood up, clapped and smiled widely.

"I'm so happy for her." Lisa simply said. Well, she is. She's happy for her girlfriend that her dreams are finally coming true. It's just that she's bitter because she knows that she won't be able to cheer her when time comes. Jisoo looked at Lisa and sat down again.

"What's with you? Aren't you happy?" Jisoo asked. Lisa shook her head and smiled not thinking of what will happen in the future. She somposed herself and stood up.

"I'm so proud of her, Jisoo. Let's surprise her!" Lisa cheerfully said.

"How?"

"Let's go to the department store. I know that they'll take long because you know, their girls." Lisa chuckled.

"But Lisa, we're girls too."

"Oh, right." Lisa scratched her head and smiled. Jisoo just shook her head and grab her car keys on the table.

"Come on, let's go before they arrive." Jisoo left and Lisa was following her behind with a faint smile.

"Goodluck with everything, Love."

--

Jennie and Rosé arrived at the house. They brought some gifts for each other and for their girlfriends. They headed to the living room and they welcomed by Kuma and Kai. But what caught their attention was the word "congratulations" hanging in the wall with a rainbow above it. Then they saw Lisa and Jisoo wearing a party hat. Lisa was holding a cake, the design was just like her birthday cake. Who baked this? They looked at each other and to the other two with a confused eyes.

"What's happening?" Jennie said while putting their shopping bags at the couch.

"Congrats, Jendeuk!" Jisoo ran to her bestfriend and hugged her. She's still confused but she hugged back Jisoo and they pulled away immediately because Jisoo hugged her girlfriend and kissed her on the forehead.

Jennie shook her head and looked at Lisa who's walking toward her with the cake in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Hi, baby." Lisa sweetly smiled. Jennie gave the exact smile.

"Hi, what's with these?" Jennie pointed at the wall, their hats and the cake.

"My parents approved your portfolio. You'll be the face of KJ Ent!" Jisoo said while back hugging her girlfriend.

"Really?!" Jennie and Rosé both said. Jennie looked at Lisa and the latter nodded.

"Oh my God." Jennie said and hugged Lisa. Lisa lifted her arms to not ruin the cake.