☼Eleven

Jimin sat down at a table in the corner of the coffee shop while everyone else finished ordering. He placed the diaper bag underneath his chair and sighed as he cuddled Sungmin closer to his chest. Taehyung came over next, Jin following close behind. They both pulled out the chairs on the opposite side of Jimin and sat down, laughing about something.

"I'm glad we're all together again. Didn't realize how much I really needed to see you all until now." Taehyung half-smiled. Jin nodded in agreement. "Oh, and guess what Jimin, I ordered the same thing as Taehyung and I have no idea what it is but I'm terrified." Jimin laughed and wiped away fake tears to exaggerate. "Why would you do that to yourself?"

Taehyung huffed as the two talked. "Hey, it's good ok? Trust me!" Jin gave him an inside glance and Jimin shook his head and giggled.

_
Jungkook slammed the front door shut in frustration. He couldn't believe his own actions. It was pointless to take it out on his friends and Jimin was right. He had been making everyone miserable.

He placed himself on the couch and stared at the blank wall in front of him, getting lost in his thoughts.

What if Jimin and I get a divorce? What would even happen then? Would Jimin take action or would it be me? What would happen with Sungmin? Why can't I just talk this over with Jimin already? Why can't we both just apologize and be happy again?

A soft knock sounded through the room before the front door opened. "Hello?!" Jungkook immediately snapped his head up. "Mom? What are you doing here?" She grinned, unaware of Jungkook's previous state. "I brought you guys dinner! I thought you would like some help around here. I'm sure Sungmin is a lot of work." She giggled as she stepped into the kitchen setting everything on the counters before walking back to the living room and sitting next to Jungkook. "What's wrong? And don't tell me that nothing is wrong. I'm a mom, I know something is wrong." Jungkook glances at her before placing his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes.

"Jimin and I are in a pretty serious fight. He's with friends right now. Sungmin is with him." His voice cracked. "What else? Just tell me." She said. "I have let my thoughts go way beyond what could happen. I was thinking Jimin would ask for a divorce and he would take Sungmin with him if I didn't apologize." He breathed out quickly. His mother clicked her tongue and patted his leg. "At least you know things won't be taken that far. How about we talk for a while? I believe you should apologize tonight and I'll tell you why and how."

___
So I had a mental break down after I went to therapy and I'm now so mentally exhausted so sorry if these next few chapters have typos.