"What are you doing here?"

Click

That's what YeoJin had heard for the last hours, at this point it got annoying. Her brother didn't even notice her presence, sighing she slumped in her seat. What even was this, they thought the plan was good. No, it wasn't. YeoJin just got bored. She wanted to desperately go home, rather than sitting here and being bored as hell.

The shutter of the camera made her want to smash it into pieces. That's something she couldn't do, at the end she was only allowed here because her brother is the Kim Seokjin. Heaving a heavy sigh to let out her frustration she hoped these guys were done at one point.

The only thing she was looking forward to was the reaction of her brother. Also the moment she can finally hog her boyfriend and they can go eat something. Well actually they told the company today that they are together. Told them to try to lay low so they don't have to reveal that she is the sister of Seokjin and a close friend of the boys.

So that meant for them no kissing and getting too close aka hand holding, but YeoJin didn't mind she just wanted to be with her boyfriend. She hoped the fans if they ever find out don't read too much into the situation. Then again they aren't called detective ARMY's for nothing. Another sigh left her lips. 

This is all so frustrating to her and she just wants to live in peace. When this day was over she was happy, that meant cuddling on the couch. That was the thing she looked forward to, her and Yoongi on the couch cuddling.

While YeoJin was thinking about what was going to happen, she didn't notice the boys slowly finishing up for the day. Which then led to her brother actually noticing her. When he realized his sister was there he furrowed his eyebrows, he thought she was a staff member. What was YeoJin doing here? Was the first thought that Jin had.

Walking over to his sister he got more confused. He never invited her here, the BigHit staff wasn't really aware this was his sister. So how did she come here? How was she allowed?

"YeoJin?" Jin asked making YeoJin snap her head in the direction of her brothers voice. Her eyebrows shot up, wanting to know what her brother wanted from her. There were many possibilities what he wanted.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked making YeoJin smile. Jin looked suspicious at his sister, that smile meant nothing good! At least to Jin it didn't. Looking right past her brother she looked at the person that was approaching her. She stood up without answering her brother and walking right past him.

His mouth started to open and close, that was not an answer not at all. He was looking where YeoJin was going, seeing it was her proclaimed 'nemesis'. At least that's what Seokjin thought, until he saw his sister hugging the guy. The next thing surprised him even more, these two smiled at each other.

By now his jaw hung on the ground. He didn't even notice the three figures standing next to him. Not until one of them closed his mouth. That's when he looked next to him, seeing the maknae line standing next to him.

"Hyung, close your mouth I thought you weren't that uncultured!" Jimin started making Jin even more bewildered.

"Right, flies could fly in, that wouldn't be so cool, right?" Taehyung started to make Jin even more annoyed.

"Don't be so surprised Hyung, everyone knew except, well you! Even Hoseok-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung figured that out without even trying." Jungkook said irking Jin even more, his eyes began to twitch until he was having to watch his little sister walk out with the second oldest.

He boiled with rage, but the others held him back so he couldn't do anything. They had to face the rage of the older brother later!

----
This is a short chapter but the next one will be the epilogue which will be longer. So have fun, yep that was basically their plan, YeoJin is gonna blow up just a heads up!

Anyways April fool's with the boys got me wheezing!