Bonus 2.0

" New Beginnings, New Experience & New Bonds Of Relationships....

It's truly said, Just add a pinch of Love in Your Life, What happens next is gonna be Blissful..."

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

" Ahana... C'mon.. Get up... We're up for our appointment..." I called my sleeping wife while wearing my shirt. She's still like a child.

" Hmmm... Ansh..." She called me softly.

" Ahana... It's already 9:15 now..."

" What..." She nearly jumped off the bed.

" I'll be ready in a moment... " She said rushing in the bathroom.

It's been two days since we came to know about the pregnancy. We still haven't informed anybody about it. Ahana still wants to be sure about the pregnancy before informing everybody else. It's Sunday and the boys are with their grandparents so it's a perfect time for us to meet Mrs. Bhatt.

" Ahana.... I really want us to have twins again.... Two baby princesses... How cute? Isn't it?" I said driving the car.

She laughed.

" Ansh.. Really?? Do you plan to have a cricket team of kids? I don't want to have twins this time..."

" Triplets... How fascinating... " I said promptly.

" Gosh! No... I don't want to go through that twining thing again... Don't you remember how difficult it was to handle Ayan and Aman together? "

" Hmmm... It was fun. Wasn't I there by your side... Always... "

" Yeah... Sure you were... Apart from those untimely unscheduled meetings and paperwork... You were with me and my kids 24/7... I really appreciate it. That's why I don't wanna exhaust you."

" Ahana.... C'mon... You told me you would be fine... "

" I was just kidding Ansh... "

We reached the clinic within some time.

" Ahana.. Ansh... So happy to see yo two, again... I thought Ansh would never want to see my face ever... " Mrs. Bhatt mocked.

" Yeah.. I would prefer to. But really I appreciate all the efforts you put in for Ahana and the boys. Also, this time we have a special situation.. "

" I am really happy for you two. How are the twins doing? " She asked.

" Amazing... And we expect that they will have a younger sister or brother soon. " Ahana said.

" There are chances.. Two of them... Perhaps sisters mostly... " I said quickly.

Mrs. Bhatt laughed loudly.

" Ansh... Surely wants a lot of kids..."

" Yeah.. But I want Ahana to be perfectly Fine... This Fine... I hope you understand me..." I said with a serious tone. I meant it. And I know Ahana knew that.

" I understand... Let's go inside..." She said.

We were waiting for the reports in her office. Mrs. Bhatt entered with some files.

" Are they twins? " I asked promptly.

I was surrounded by laughs.

" I'm afraid not..." There was disappointment filled.

" Ansh... " Ahana called me sternly.

" Sorry... I-Is there any issues Doctor?" I asked.

Ahana clasped my hand tightly.