Chapter 11

After three days at Heaven's Arena, they were all exhausted.
Each of them had fought more than 50 battles, and Killua could go for more.
"Honestly?" Alphonse asked, "I'm ready to go to bed! Not fight more!"
Edward nodded in agreement.
Killua's face turned slightly darker than before, "We don't have time, we need to get to Yorkshin."
"Ugh, that place?"
"You don't even know where that is," Killua told Ed, who frowned and waved him off.
Killua grabbed his bag from the floor, then said that they should catch the next flight out of there.
*****
"Holy crap, that was longer than the last flight!" Edward stretched then proceeded to turn to his younger brother, "Wasn't it?"
Alphonse shrugged, "Beats me, nii-san."
Killua rolled his eyes, then yawned.
"Woaw," Ed deadpanned, "Didn't think you were human."
"Ya, you didn't sleep the whole time we were in that tower," Alphonse elaborated, "Almost thought you were a--"
"--Killua! Yo!"
Killua spun around to find Leorio, in which Killua gave a death glare to shut him up, "Leorio... we don't know who could be watching us."
"Ah right," Leorio nodded, "So who're these guys now? You seem to do a lot of friend-making while travelling."
"Ya.."
"I'm Alphonse Elric, and this is my nii-san, Edward Elric."
Leorio's mouth popped open, "You're telling me..." he pointed down to Ed, "That he's older?"
Edward stepped forward but was interrupted by Leorio's side comment to Killua.
"He's not like Bisky, is he?"
Even though Leorio had never officially met Bisky, he knew full well of her ability because of Gon.
"Bisky?" Ed turned to Al.
"I don't know..." Alphonse shook his head.
"Well!" Leorio spoke, "It's nice to meet you both!"
Edward smiled awkwardly, "Same to you."
Killua told them that he would fill them in on stuff once they got to Leorio's house.
Stuff he says, hmf, Ed thought, slumping down in the car's backseat he dared not to think anymore salty thoughts as he got the weird feeling Killua could read his mind.
As they pulled into a smallish driveway, Alphonse nudged his brother to wake up.
Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Ed looked around, unimpressed.
"It's not much," Leorio reached for his keys, "But it's home!" He unlocked the door and allowed for his guests to enter first.
Killua pushed past, making his way upstairs.
"Alluka?" Ed heard Killua say.
Next thing the Elric brothers saw was a little girl climbing down the stairs behind her Onii-chan.
She hid shyly behind Killua as they made their way into the living room.
Leorio then spoke carefully, "Watch what you say, don't ask her for anything."
Edward looked at Alphonse, who was concerned as to why.
It was then that they saw a rare site; Killua smiled.
He then faced the brothers and introduced Alluka as his sister.
"We're going to bring Alluka with us," Killua started, "She's not safe here anymore."
"Because of your family, right?" Ed asked, eyeing the girl.
The white-haired boy nodded, although his mind was somewhere else.
Things are going too smoothly, Killua thought, he glared at the door, but he was too late.
The door imploded, causing everyone to be thrown back.
Alphonse jumped up from where he landed, and saw two figures appear in the doorway.
One was short and chubby and the other was taller, had long hair and was lanky.
"Who are you guys?" Edward rubbed the back of his head, glaring.
Killua stood very still, knowing very well who they were, "Aniki."
Alluka was shivering with fright, Alphonse could tell that much.
"Wait, what," Ed questioned, they look nothing alike! He looked at his own brother, well, whatever.
Leorio brushed off his pants, "How nice of you to drop in," his grin wasn't friendly as he rolled up his sleeve.
Killua put up a hand to stop him, stepping in front of Alluka at this point wouldn't stop them from taking her.
Che.
"Killu," Illumi's voice echoed, "You know you have to come home with us."
"Ha," Ed stood straighter, "Not if we can help it," his hands clamped together creating a blue flash, he then slapped his hands on the floor, distorting it to become a giant hand.
"Hey!" Leorio yelped, my house...
Milluki stepped back whilst Illumi's face stayed neutral.
Alluka's eyes widened, and a whimper escaped.
Alphonse quickly drew a transmutation circle, allowing himself to create a sword out of the cutlery.
Killua half-smiled, "Godspeed."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Sorry for the late update.... (-.-')
I will finish this story so no need to worry ahahahaha