Chapter 23: Forgiveness

[Y/N's POV]

Continuing...

Me: darn it... So there's a chance that I'll die even i face the transformation...

Mizure: that chance decreases as your body feels better.

For now, help Eve and show her the town of Cobbald

She smiles at you

Me: tell me, how can i smile when I'm going to die in the next few days?

Mizure: well, if you didn't face it, then the girls will be sad and your duty as their knight...

You gasped

Mizure: you are the reason why we princesses fight too. We admire your courage and being fearless. Every time you fight, the reaper of death is always watching and waiting to get your soul

But you never lose.

Me: ...

Mizure: you can do it don't you worry.

You sighed

Me: i guess nothing bad will happen as long as you girls are here, huh?

Alright.

You stand up

Me: princess Eve, lets go

She nodded and stands up. Both of you goes out of the Bakery. Mizure is waving at you guys. Eve waves back

Mizure sighs

Mizure: I'm sure that even Princess Eve will fall to his charms. That guy knows how to attract girls using only his words.

Urgh. Another princess... Waaah! How am i gonna win his heart now?!

Baker: ooh, i guess Madam Mizure is in love

Mizure: Nani?!

Baker: i can see it to your eyes, Madam. So that's your type eh, hohohoho!

Mizure: w-w watch your mouth! Someone may hear us

Baker: hahaha. Now i just realized. You fell to him because he saves your life a month ago right?

Mizure jumps a bit

Baker: he defends us villagers for  a small amount of items as Prize, sometimes, he doesn't want any.

He defended the town many times too, from Mob Armies to Modification armed Mobs.

Mizure: hm. He have done so many heroic things than myself as a Towns mayor in just a short period of time. How couldn't i fell to his charms?

Baker: i can see to him that he has no time in these things. He's too busy, isn't it?

Mizure: not just that. His heart is locked by someone. And no one has found the key.

But Baker, how can you tell some that he or she is in love?

Baker: its on how he or she looks to his or her special someone.

You're staring at him until he goes out of your sight. And also, the way on how you speak. Temperature is also one. Your face is a bit red when you're talking to him

Mizure: i-is that so...

Baker: but his voice and the way he speaks. Its all plain. No other mixed emotion. He's also calm and not moving too much.

He's not the kind of guy that will fall in love so easily.

Mizure: ....

[Meanwhile...]