Chapter 11

Unedited.

"Ami what am I going to do?" You whine.

"What do you mean why are you going to do? I think it's pretty damn obvious." Ami said from her seat on her bed, folding clothes as she did so.

"Well I must be stupid as shit because I don't see it. And since when have you ever done laundry?"

Ami's face scrunched up in confusion. "I don't do laundry, I'm getting ready for Hoseok's sleep over."

"Well have fun with that." You bury your face into her pillow.

Her hand came down and smacked your butt harshly causing you to jerk up. "Ow."

"You're coming. Just wear some of my clothes. Hoseok told me to make sure you come anyway. I'm sure it'll be fun. They're so damn hot. Who knows what'll happen? A water fight with sopping wet abs, a food fight that results in us slipping and falling into one another, ultimately kissing..."

Disgust is written across your features. "You watch too many shows."

"This is real life, what if he invited us there to drug and rape us? Or kill us with a straw?"

Ami's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head. "He's eighteen for Christ's sake, what would he gain from raping and killing us."

"An amazing fucking night." You mutter to yourself.

"Plus Hoseok and the boys have a shit on of followers in Instagram and Twitter. Look at this." Ami giggled and showed tossed you her phone.

Picking the device up, you look at the screen and see a short clip. Clicking play, you see it's a video of Hoseok smiling widely then focusing the camera on a table full of snacks, so much so some even started to fall off. And the caption of his tweet said, 'Sleep over with my besties😘😄👭👬👬👬'.

"Oh my god why is he so extra?"

"Yeah, I felt so bad when I saw that."

"It's just one night, and it's not like they're complete strangers. It's been three months and You and Yoongi talk everyday, I even catch you guys laughing. Namjoon for some reason always goes to you for advice. And Jungkook is just angel. If you want you can just pretend Jimin isn't there." Ami says, making a storm of guilt rise in your stomach.

"Okay fine, I guess it can't be that bad."

*•*•*•*•*

"And this is the main room..." Hoseok finally leads you and Ami inside after talking about Jin's garden for the past twenty minutes.

"Ugh Jungkook shut up, you're so annoying!" Taehyung cries loudly.

Before you could fully look into the room a controller goes flying past your face, nearly hitting you in the process.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok tells. "What did I tell you before going outside?!"

"I don't know! Jungkook won't stop blabbering about his streak! Tell him to stop Hoseok!"

Both you and Ami share a look of confusion, while hiding at the side of the doorway hidden from view. Is Taehyung really that angry over a gloating boy who can't even speak?

You take a peak around the corner and see a smug looking Jungkook sitting casually on the sofa. He looks so carefree and comfortable unlike when he was at school.

Taehyung on the other hand was pouting and marching out of the room only for Hoseok to grab him right after. "I said we have guests coming over, don't embarrass me!"