C H A P T E R: 1

2 weeks later: (marriage day)

You walk inside your room where your sister, jisoo's baby was fast asleep after being fed.
Your sister was staying with you and your parents since more than a week as your marriage was round the corner and you needed help with choosing the wedding outfit and other accessories that you'd be needing.... So you asked her to stay till the whole wedding formalities are fulfilled.
Although Jimin, your brother in law, must have had hard time living without your sister for more than a week now though.

You shut the door and slowly approach towards your bed trying your very best not to wake the sleeping baby up.

You fold your wedding dress and sit on the bed. You adore your nephew who clearly was a carbon copy of Jimin and a tinge of resemblance was evidently observable around the lip portion which he got from your sissy.

A smile plasters your face thinking how adorable it would be to have kids of your own.
A familiar knot ties in your stomach realizing that it's gonna be with the love of your life, Jungkook.... to whom you were gonna get married in a matter of few hours!!

You place your hand over your mouth as you daydream about your married life.
You get distracted from your thoughts as soon as you hear the door knob turn and someone enter inside.

Your sister passes you a smile and walks over the other side of the bed to have a check on her baby boy.

She tucks the blanket a bit higher up the baby's frame and adjusts the pillow surrounding him for better comfort.
She looks at you with concern evident in her eyes which was all the more making you get a bit worried.

"We need to talk" she whispers

You frown at her before asking her the reason, without saying much she gestures you to follow her in your balcony so that you two can converse freely without having to worry much about the sleeping child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie... What's wrong?"
"Y/n... I don't know how am I supposed to break it to you but...."

You raise your eyebrows as tension surfaces all the way up to your spine, a feeling of discomfort wavers within you at the way your sis was speaking, "but?"

"You might have to cancel this wedding y/n!" She exclaims.

You are taken aback from the words that just spilled out of her mouth. How could she even say that? Knowing how much you've anticipated this wedding.

"What the hell are you saying unnie...."

She places her hands over her waist and sighs, "I went at the jeon's residence this morning, right?"

You nod, accepting the fact. Your sister did go there in order to fullfil some traditional formalities.

"Well you might not like it but...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback ; the following morning: