Elimination Vacation!- Season one

Reads - 838

Votes- 44

Comments- 144

Action and Watty Awards 2012

Pg- 13

14 parts 28 pages

First upload April 10, 2012

Last upload- July 2, 2012

Summary:

You and 19 other teens have just won a contestant spot on the newest, craziest, most-anticipated, thrilling, television show of all time! "Elimination Vacation!". It takes place on our own private island called, of course...Elimination Island. It's a small, warm, place of paradise! There's a sunny beach, tropical forest, and a volcanoe! Don't worry about the volcanoe, it shouldn't erupt again for another 5,000 years! Anyway you will compete against the other 19 contestants, to win an immunity each week. An immunity is a pass to get off the elimination voting list. Well how the compition will work is every week you'll be given a theme and a task that reflects that week's theme. You will private message me a summary of the current week at the island (in your message you'll include how you finished your task and how you survived). HAVE FUN!

###

Title 10/10

Cover 10/10

Summary 20/20

Plot 40/35

Character 5/5

Realism 5/5

Writing 10/9

Total 100/ 94

###

I honestly read more than I intended to for the reviewing. (I read it all) It being an interactive contest is awesome. There are very full of those on Wattpad. And in a world filled with reatily shows why not. [I want to take a shot at it Season two.] Within the contestants there are some with stronger writing skills than others. But overall its good and worth reading.