Chapter 23

A/N:

Hello again!

Some of you had asked if I will be continuing Misha's story. I will like to tell you that I have decided to continue her story in a separate book but will not be included in this series. It will be viewed as a book of its own. The book is called, If I Stay. Yes, it is out already under my profile. Summary is below:

Misha woke up in the middle of the woods not knowing who or where she was. In the end she found her way into a small town upon entering she was met with some people. They called her a rogue but took pity on her and placed her as an omega in the town. The town she had stumbled upon was a werewolf town infested with hundreds of pack members.

Michael trained under Alpha Maksim for several years. After his destined mate had passed away he threw away his pack and his duty. He was a lost soul until Alpha Maksim found him and took him in. In Alpha Maksim's pack, he learned to control his emotions and the loneliness. However, duty calls and six years later, his father demanded him to return. The pack needed him.

The two were lost souls. Neither expected their fate to cross again, but just maybe, just maybe the Moon Goddess has other plans...

Also, I wanted to inform you all that my book, The Hunting Game is in the process of getting published!!! The book will come with two exclusive chapters, extended epilogue and chapters, and Kyle's bonus chapter!  I am in the middle of working out the contract with my Publisher but I couldn't wait to tell you all! 

Leila Vy

Misha watched everyone crowd the front of the pack house. It seemed her stay here has expired. There was no reason to stay. Constantin had healed regardless if the cure worked or not. She had written a letter and carefully placed in the couple's room before packing her backpack.

She was on her way out of the pack house and stopped briefly to observe the crowd. No one seemed to notice her. No one ever does. She didn't have any family and she was used to being alone. Hoisting her backpack strap over her shoulder, she turned away from the crowd and headed in the opposite direction. However, she was stopped by a strong pair of hand wrapping around her elbow.

She turned to see that Michael stood before her. He looked at her confused. His eyes flickering to the backpack on her back. Sighing, she turned to face him. She will never get to see this strange man again. He will only be a person in her life—someone she met for a moment in her life. He will eventually forget her and move on.

"Michael." She gave him one of her biggest smile.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"My time here is up. There is no need for me to stay." She debated if she should tell him the truth or not.

"So, you are just going to sneak out now? There is going to be a challenge going down and you are leaving." He looked surprise.

"It seems like a perfect time. No one will notice I am gone." She shrugged.

"I did." He shot back. His eyes growing darker.

She placed a hand on his chest and stood up on her tip toes to kiss him softly. When she pulled back she felt sadness overcome her soul. She felt so lonely.

"Good bye, Michael." She whispered as she gazed into his hazel eyes before pushing him onto the ground and running towards the edge of the forest.

He didn't chase her. He let her go. Watching from the ground as the woman who just kissed him a moment ago flee.

~~