Part 42

Christine's POV

I don't want to be clingy or overly attached girlfriend but I'm not liking how this girl clings to my guy like a helpless puppy that if Jungkook declines, he'll look like the bad guy. I looked at her but she never glanced towards me. She just had her head down, was she blushing?

"Yuri.." Jungkook started as he was feeling abit uncomfortable.

"Will your girlfriend get mad? Is she that narrow minded?" she suddenly looked up with pleading eyes towards Jungkook.

"She isn't narrow minded, but if I was on her place, I wouldn't want her to go." He explained facing her fully turning his back towards us.

Keke, that's my guy. I thought to myself smiling.

"I..is that so."

"Hey Yuri, wanna have lunch with us?" Hyungso, one of our pervert classmate shouted. "We'll have fun!" he winked and I felt my insides twist. He's so disgusting.

"You can have lunch with us." I suddenly blurted out, making Jaebum, Sungmi and Jungkook gape at me.

"What?" I asked them. Did I do something wrong? I mean, yeah I know I won't be comfortable at all but somehow I pity her.. and I'm scared for her if we leave her alone. I don't think my guilt and conscience can take it.

"Thank-you... uhm who are you?" she asked me warily.

"Annyeong. Min Christine imnida" I bowed.

"Annyeong" she smiled cutely

Jungkook suddenly walked to my side as he wrapped one arm around my shoulder.

"Yuri, she's my girlfriend."

Jungkook's POV

I don't want to push Yuri away, no I don't want to be rude, but I don't want Christine to feel uncomfortable. I mean, putting myself on her shoes, I'd feel sick when her ex joins us for lunch especially after her telling me that her ex wants her back right?

"Will your girlfriend get mad? Is she that narrow minded?" she suddenly asked me. I narrowed my eyes at her, not liking what I heard but the others can't see as I faced her, turning my back on them.

"She isn't narrow minded. But if I was on her place, I wouldn't want her to go." I told her a little pissed.

"I..is that so?" she muttered admitting defeat. She's like this when I get mad at her.

"Hey Yuri, wanna have lunch with us?" Hyungso the jerk suddenly shouted smirking like the pervert he is. I glared at him but he didn't glance my way. He was busy perving on my ex.

I was having second thoughts but I kept thinking of Christine.. Ottuke?

"You can have lunch with us." I was shocked for her to offer that. I looked back at her with my jaw hanging alongside with Jaebum and Sungmi

"What?" she said looking confused as if she did something wrong. Aigoo. This girl.. She's unbelievable. Seriously one of a kind. She's always putting herself aside as she takes good care of others whether they're friends or when the person's nobody to her. She's such a soft hearted girl but she's also very very strong. She's.. She's my girl.

I smiled to myself unnoticed.

Yuri thanked her but then asked who she was. Christine introduced herself but she missed one info Yuri should know.. So I decided to say it on her behalf. I smiled as I walked towards her and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Yuri, She's my girlfriend." I said proudly

"BWOH?!" she suddenly screamed making everyone look our way. She coughed awkwardly as she noticed the attention she caught.