Little Red Riding Hood [1]

i had this dream lol

--

"But Mom, Grandma lives in the woods! Don't they accept to deliver packages there?" the 14-year old Jungkook pouted at his mother who kept stacking the cupcakes into the basket her son is going to bring.

She turned over to look at her son and she just wanted to coo and hug him very tight! Jungkook was really a cutie. Well- the parents should be thanked for that, right?

"You know your Grandma misses you alot right? And It's just a quick trip to the woods you know? It'll be great for you," His mom rolled her eyes and stared at the entrance of Jungkook's room which looked really messy, his computer was still up and running and there were snack wrappers and soda cans everywhere. "You should go out and get some fresh air more, you know? You can spend time relaxing by the trees there." His mom smiled as she took an oversized red hoodie for her son to wear.

She laughed, seeing that it was too big for Jungkook. The red hoodie was actually his Father's.

"Now off you go, I even prepared a picnic basket for you, incase you want to stop and enjoy the forest while eating." His mom also shoved the basket into her son's arms. A visible pout on the boy's face.

"I'll be cleaning your room too, It's been a while since it looked like one." She sighed as she rolled up her sleeves and put on an apron.

"Get back here before the sun sets, Kookie. It's dangerous walking in the forest at night" His mom shouted as Jungkook exited their apartment.

He sighed and went down the stairs, carrying the picnic basket full of the wonderful food his mom made and he walked past an ice cream store which was near to the entrance of the forest.

"I could be at home playing Overwatch or Watching STB's new comeback videos." The boy sighed once again as he dragged himself further into the forest.

He remembered playing alot in this forest when he was younger. His Grandma was still capable of fetching him from their apartment and going to her house in the woods, He'd play alot in this forest and he even memorized every path like the back of his hand back then.

He was met with two separate paths, one going to the right and one going to the left.

The problem was, He spent most of his time stressed with school, Trying to find a new hobby or maybe playing overwatch that he forgot how to find his way to his Grandma's house.

He bit his lip as he tried to make a choice, Left or Right? He tried so hard to remember the paths he used to take but his memory was blurred out when he was younger.

He remembered playing here alot, also memorizing the paths, being with his Grandma all the time and even savoring the delicious cookies his Grandma used to make.

He sighed and just tried to stick with his guts, and he went to the left path.

He kept walking for what seemed like hours to him, but that was ridiculous. He suddenly wanted to check the time and he felt his pocket for his phone- which he left at the table back at home.

He let out a frustrated cry and started kicking a nearby old tree to vent out his frustration.

"Stupid! You're just so Stupid Jeon Jungkook!!" He yelled to no one, no one would hear him in this forest... right?

Unless he was near his Grandma's house... He would probably get lectured for his choice of words.

But he looked around and he was sure that he wasn't even near her home.

He widened his eyes as he heard a big Cracking noise. He looked up and he saw a big branch, maybe twice his size was about to fall onto him.

He stood at his spot, frozen until he felt his large red hoodie being tugged back and he fell on his bum. And the branch came down.

The boy panicked, trying to search for the basket with all the food he was given. Until he saw a dark figure behind him.

He widened his eyes as he was met face to face with a man who had wolf ears and a tail.

"W-What? W-Who are you?" Jungkook stuttered out and the wolf man gave him a smirk which sent chills down his spine.

His teeth looked so sharp. He had bright red eyes and a bit of fur on his face, but he could see that he was still partly human.

"What are you doing out here, Little boy?" Jungkook wanted to run. The wolf man's voice was so deep and it scared him.

"I-I asked who the hell are you?!" Jungkook shouted and the wolf seemed impressed.

"My, My, what a fierce young man we have?" He chuckled as he glanced below, a basket was near his feet.

"And you've brought me lunch. How thoughtful of you!" The wolf grinned as he reached down and pulled out a cupcake, and took a bite out of it. The wolf widened his eyes.

"Hey! That isn't for you!" Jungkook huffed as he tried to stand up.

"Y-You're just a weirdo! You're probably targetting young children here! Your cosplay sucks!" Jungkook yelled as he threw a few pebbles towards the wolf.

"C-Cosplay?" The wolf looked offended by the foreign word.

"Yeah! Like- You wear costumes and stuff.. Wait, is that... not a costume?" Jungkook asked as he stared up the wolf.

"No, I-I" Before the wolf got to end his sentence, Jungkook stood up and reached for the wolf's ears, He even tiptoed, due to the big difference in their heights. The wolf was about a foot or two taller than him.

"Y-You're real." Jungkook widened his eyes in realization. But before he got to say anything else, The wolf already ran away from him.

Jungkook still couldn't process what just happened but he picked his basket up, and continued to walk down the path, slightly cautious of his surroundings for that wolf.

--

I had a dream about a cosplay event and I saw a guy with a wolf costume there with another guy in a big red hoodie.  And I suddenly thought of this story!

Part 2 soon!