|37| real life

THE NEXT MORNING DACRE AND SONNY WERE IN HER CAR, on their way to Disneyland. They didn't have to wait for tickets, Sonny just called and they rushed it through the mail, perks of being a celebrity- and having a cousin that works there.

Even though Sonny lived in L.A-more specifically Hollywood- it took almost two hours to get to Disneyland. Now looking back at it, maybe they shouldn't have left in the morning when everyone was driving to work.

They didn't mind the car ride though, they had a great time blasting music and badly singing along to it. Dacre would be lying if he said this wasn't already the best day he's ever had.

It took almost an hour to get through the line to get into the park. Fans kept coming up to them and asking for pictures, but neither of them minded.

The first thing they did when they got into the park, was get ice cream. Sonny got double chocolate chip chocolate with chocolate syrup and Dacre got vanilla.

"What do you want to do first?" Sonny questioned.

Dacre thought about it for a second, "Dumbo."

Sonny grinned, "I love that ride!" she grabbed his hand and pulled him through the crowd. Dacre was pretty sure that she pushed a few kids out of her way, but he didn't comment on it.

Soon they were waiting in line for the ride. Dacre was surprised about how long the line was and how many kids were waiting, he didn't think many kids in this generation even knew who Dumbo was.

"Do you think we'll both fit in one Dumbo?"

"Are you calling me fat?" Dacre crossed his arms and looked down at Sonny.

She scoffed, "If by fat you mean incredibly muscled."

"I guess you'll just have to sit in my lap then." he sent her wink, making a faint blush spread on her cheeks.

Sonny got onto the tips of her toes and whispered in his ear, "I don't think the way I want to be on your lap would be very appropriate on a kids ride."

She pulled away with a flirty smile and turned around, making sure her butt brushed against his dick in a manner that made it seem like an accident. She looked back at him with fake innocence, "Oops."

Dacre took a small step back from her, and subtly adjusted his crotch area. Right as he was doing that, they became first in line.

It didn't take very long for the pair to get onto the platform and pick their elephant. Sonny let Dacre pick which one he wanted, he ended up picking an orange one.

Dacre let Sonny on first, but before she sat down, she turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "Still want me to sit on your lap?"

what are deadlines?

what is not being lazy??

i low key want them to have sex in disneyland

maybe in the future they will