Epilogue

19 Years Later

"Do you guys really have to be here?" Yuuta asked Misaki and his older twin brother, Yuuichi. "I don't really mind Rikuo being here but, you two..."

Yuuichi was leaning against the wall with his head in his hands. Misaki was next to him with his head on his shoulder. Yuuichi was only older that Yuuta by a few minutes, and throughout the years, the two had realized that the Misakai and Rikuo brothers were their pairs. It was kind of an odd feeling, since they had always known who they would end up with for the rest of their lives. Misaki was even able to see the fate strings, so all four could not deny what the world had in store for them.

Misaki was currently in his first year of graduate college to earn his masters degree while the other three were still in their first year of college.

"My head hurts...." Yuuichi whined. Yuuta put his hands on his hips and looked over at Rikuo. Rikuo was his mate, and although Rikuo was the alpha between the two, with Yuuta being the omega, sometimes he acted as if it was the other way around. Rikuo looked much like his omega mother with striking black hair and bright blue eyes that sometimes shone with amethyst light. He shrugged his shoulders causing his black hair to fall into his eyes.

"I told them not to go drinking with Nana last night." Yuuta looked back at his older twin. The two twins were identical with their father's auburn hair and their mother's teal eyes. Throughout their lives, many had tried to hit on them just for their looks alone. Yuuta had lost count the number of times they had been asked to become models.

"So basically it's your own fault." Yuuta sighed. "Again, let me ask you guys why you are at the daycare center?" Yuuta growled at the two drunks on his floor. Two little girls ran past the trio giggling with their Barbie dolls. Misaki groaned and turned his face towards Yuuta.

"Well, this is a daycare right? Take care of us then." Yuuta glared at him and ran a hand through his hair. The day was going well and these drunks decided to show up. They were so lucky they were related to him.

"Alright, but on one condition."

Yuuichi whined in his hands, "Anything! Just make this headache go away!!"

Yuuta chuckled, 'it's called a hangover,' he thought.

"Pay me my hourly fee." Yutta smirked. Misaki and Yuuichi's heads popped up.

"WHAT!!"

Yuuta shrugged and laughed. "You said anything."

"Boo, anything within reason!!" Yuuichi shouted. Rikuo laughed where he was sitting, playing dinosaurs with some boys. Yuuta smirked and walked away leaving Misaki and Yuuichi grumbling.

"And I thought he liked children." Misaki muttered under his breath, just loud enough for Yuuichi to hear.

"Children, yes. But Misaki, my dear, we aren't exactly children anymore." Yuuichi said as he waved his arm around trying to get a point across. Like his younger twin, Yuuichi was also an omega, while Misaki was an alpha. He had heard that while his mother still carried him, Misaki would often claim one of the unborn twins as his own. Sometimes, the thought of this, pissed Yuuichi off. What if he wanted to choose his own life? But, after nineteen years with Misaki, Yuuichi had learned that there really was no other person for him. Misaki was his and he was Misaki's.

Yuuta came back with a water bottle and four aspirin. He handed two to Yuuichi and two to Misaki.

"Now, don't overdose on these." He muttered as he walked away. Rikuo shook his head and left to follow his mate, leaving the boys to play by themselves.