I am going home

Keefe's POV:

When I heard Foster, my whole world lit up. I wanted to tell Foster about what happened with Raven. She told me to wait till I got home, but I had a feeling that she already knew about what happened. At least- I could feel her acknowledgment towards what I was going to tell her.

I woke up. I must have fell asleep after talking to Foster. I got up and got ready for training. I knew this would get all my stress out.

I started walking toward the punching bags. I put my bottle of youngth next to the bag. I then took off my shirt, knowing that I'm going to get super sweaty.

I thought about what raven did. I thought about how I miss Sophie. I thought about all the rage I had inside of me. Then with all my strength, I punched the bag. You could hear the sound through the whole camp. The bag went flying backwards.

I kept punching the bag with all my might. I suddenly knew why Fitz loved to through thing when he got mad.

I heard giggling behind me and I saw a group of girl smiling at me. They were looking at my stomach and muscles.

"Ladies don't you have work to do?" I heard a cold voice behind me. I turned around to be faced with alvar.

"What do you want?" I Said coldly, just holding myself back from punching him.

"I have a proclamation."

"What is this proclamation?"

"I'll let you go." I looked at him. I almost looked at him hopefully but I held that look back, reminding myself that this was alvar.

"Is that it?" I asked in annoyance

"Yes." Something smelled fishy, but I was to desperate to see Sophie, so I agreed fast.

"Alright, you leave tomorrow morning." Alvar said and left. I smiled I felt happy tears roll down my face.

I am going home.

Sorry for the late update!! I will try to post the next chapter ASAP!