Chapter 28

Its Friday. Friday. Gotta get down on Friday.

Enough with my music session. Yes today is Friday, but the only thing I'm excited for is seeing Jacob. After I forgave him last night, He said he like me...a lot.. And that he wanted to date me, except he never asked me to be his girlfriend.

I really hope today is a good day because tomorrow my dad is coming.... and I at least want one good day before he comes.

At school I found Jacob by my locker.

"Took you long enough! I've been waiting for you!"

"Sorry," I said shyly.

"I was only joking." he.... giggled?

"Did I just make you giggle?"

"No..." he trailed off, obviously lieing.

"Whatever. Can we do something tonight?"

"Yeah sure. What do you have in mind?" he asked and I thought for a second.

"Dinner?"

"Sure! I'll pick you up at 6:30."

"Okay. " I smiled and walked away.

I was already late for class when someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. I was soon facing the one and only Robbie Kay.

"What?" I snapped. He backed away a step.

"Are you and Jacob a thing?"

"Why do you care?"

"You say that to much." he rubbed his forehead.

"Whatever." I said as I walked away.

***

When I got home, I went straight to my room to get ready for when Jacob comes. I know I had a lot of time but I want to look cute. If that's even possible.

I picked my outfit and painted my nails.

This is going to be fun.