Chapter 17

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf & Norabubbles Here :) We Hope You Like This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys And Also I've Had A A Lot Of Telling Off About Spelling I Cant Spell Very Well And Norabubbles Will Be Editing It But She's Been Buys With College Work Like Myself :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Big Shout Out To Our Lovely Fans :) Enjoy Guys...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"SHE'S WHAT!!" yelled a angry dangerous voice making the near by birds fly away in fright. A very nerves guard shuttered from fights, "s...s...she's g...g...gone L...L...Lord B....B....Balthazar" Balthazar growled from raged asking in a deep dangerous voice, "and how did this happen your worthless fools?".

The rouge shook with fright replying, "w...well she s...said she had a...a stomach p....problem s...so we took her t....to the medical b...bay...s...she escaped s...she faked b...being ill". Balthazar did a growl filled with rage and madness it could of shook the hole woods if he could.

Balthazar was a strong buff man his body filled with mussel and scars showing the years of battling and fighting hes gone threw over the years, he had short black hair with a dark coloured facial hair; he had darker skin with dark eyes filled with madness.

He wore a black jacket with the 1st few buttons undone showing off the top of his hairy chest; on his legs he wore black jeans with pure leather boots making him look mean and dangerous. He had a piercing in the middle of his chin while wearing a necklace around his neck.

Picture Of Balthazar --->

Balthazar growled then twisted the rouges neck making it snap he didn't even care if he killed the useless rouge he could always get a replacement, "that is the penalty for failing me you fools now leave before I kill you". Scared for their lives the rouges ran out the door without a second thought running from their boss.

Growling more Balthazar went to his office and slammed his door making the walls crack. Walking over to his chair he sat down and started thinking, "mm were could she have gone" right as he thought that his wolf gave him the answer, m"she's gone back to that pathetic pack grrr we must get her back I want her back now!!! This is war!!" laughing evilly Balthazar nodded his head speaking out loud, "yes Steal what a great idea and i've thought of the perfect plan".

He looked over to his deck taking a picture out of his drown of Alison and Mia, "hehehe if she wont come willingly well...I'll have to use other methods of persuasion" laughing Steal asked, "and how do we detracted them or for that matter get the pup" Balthazar smiled but it was not a kind fatherly smile it was a smile filled with greed and madness, "you leave that to me Steal...My plans always work".

With that said he looked out the window planning his revenge, "soon my Alison you'll be in my arms were you belong my dear well be together very soon hahahaha"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey Guys RockiWolf & Norabubbles Here :) We Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To Our Lovely Fans :) What Do You All Think So Far? What Do You Think Going To Happen? Sorry If Its A Bit Short Guys But I Didn't Want To Spoile The Plot Lol Also Just Curious If Leo Had A Mate In This Book Who Do You Want It To Be? :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye