Chapter 7: apartment tour

"So I signed the contract..." you finished your story and looked up at Jimin's curious face. You had just told him what exactly had happened at the office, talking over a few glasses of soju in a nearby bar.

He rubbed your shoulder in a friendly, consoling manner and smiled at you reassuringly. "I'm sure he'll come around. Fathers can't stay mad at their daughters for too long," he assured and winked at you. You smiled weakly, serving you both another shot glass. 

"But until that moment, I have a proposition for you," he said looking down at his drink, nervously chewing his plump lower lip. Your eyes moved back up to his face, taking in his cute expression and plump lips that were currently beneath his front teeth. 

"I can understand if you're worried about the debt you'll have to pay back to Big Hit. I've been in the same situation once and I know how stressful it all seems," he halted in his words, eyes locking with yours briefly, before staring back at his glass. "Sooooo, if you want you can stay at our apartment until you've paid them back. This way you will at least not have to pay the rent."

Your jaw dropped, "I-I c-can't accept that it's too generous.", his hand gently took yours and pressed it, "We have an extra guest room nobody uses anyway. You wouldn't bother us, at least I think-" he chuckled and winked at you teasingly, "Money is not a problem either. So yes, you can accept."

"I don't know what I did to deserve this kind of support from you guys."

"Just fight for your dream Y/N, you don't get a chance like this one twice," he said, his voice deep and serious. "If you try hard enough, you will succeed."

Jimin's view:

He couldn't tell what this girl was doing to him. He had never cared for anybody that much within the span of a day. Her story had touched him and reminded him of the struggles some of his closest friends had had to face before becoming famous. In this hard business, families were rarely supporting their children, they were too worried about their unsure future. It may have seemed crazy, but he had this feeling like he had to protect her, shield her from harm and give her the support she was lacking. Sitting in this corridor, having her in his arms had felt so right. Her sweet and soft scent had hypnotized him, making him approach her too much for their own good. To his own surprise, he had even wanted to kiss her in that corridor, even though he barely knew her, tempted by her sweet lips that had trembled with expectation. But he had backed off, forcing himself to listen to his responsibility and manners. She had been in a fragile state and he wasn't one to take advantage of that. Furthermore, he couldn't allow himself to become too close to her, his and her career would be on the line if anyone found out. And come on! You don't even know her! Just because you spent an evening together, talking about rather intimate things... doesn't mean you know each other. But why was he offering her to live with him and the other members then? That was sure as hell not a good way to bring some necessary distance between you. He would have to see her every day... Temptation literally living in his house. His emotions had taken control, he had advised her to live with them without even thinking twice and now he had to live with it. She was going to live with them and he couldn't stop his heart from jumping in joy at the thought, even though his mind was clearly ringing all alarm clocks.

Y/N's view :

A silent click and the door to your new home for the next year opened. You couldn't believe that you were really going to live with your favorite music group. If someone had told you this morning what would happen, you would have laughed at the person's face. "Come on, don't be shy," Jimin teased, waving you in. You stepped into the beautiful loft, amazed by it's modern and chic architecture. There was no real entrance hall, you directly stepped into the large living room, which had a gigantic window front showing you all of Seoul. The view of Seoul at night was breathtaking, the city was illuminated by thousands of lights. "Wow" you whispered, taken over by the beauty of the scene. "It's quite the view isn't it?" Jimin said softly, admiring the view with you. But when you turned your head he wasn't looking at the city anymore, he was looking at you. His brown eyes met yours and you felt this familiar tingling sensation rising up in your body like a wildfire. He somehow managed to make you feel this special way with one simple look. Lighting you up, like a match lighting up gasoline. Making you feel like you weren't controlling anything anymore. This man, you knew only so little, gained control over your entire thought process with just one look. The fact that you had both consumed a considerable amount of alcohol in the bar didn't help either, it just seemed to emphasize your desire more and this time, neither of you broke the tension that was building up between the two of you. His eyes traced your body before coming to a halt on your lips. He looked back up to your eyes with an attractive smile, making you feel restless in anticipation. Taking a small step closer, his smirk widened as he saw your slightly unsettled condition. You didn't know what would have happened if you hadn't been interrupted.