Chapter 5

*Your pov*
I don't remember what happened the night before. I don't even know if my dad came home. All I remember was going home, I had a couple of beers with Brian, then we danced, then someone came and punched Brian in the face. I remember getting picked up by the person and they took me to my room. I was about to fall asleep until I felt sick, so I ran to my bathroom and threw up. After I was done throwing up, my vision became a little clearer so I could see who brought me to my room. I went downstairs and saw Jonathan in my living room. He gave me his sweater. Then I yelled at David, Lui, Brian, and Evan since he was there too, to clean my backyard. That's all I remember. I was the first one up, so I went to go check if my dad was here. And he wasn't. 'Maybe he worked really late.' I pushed my thought away as I heard my stomach growling. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I then got a headache so I went back to my room and into my bathroom to get pain killers. When I walked in, I saw Jonathan in my bed. I ignored that because my room looked beautiful with lights in it. I tried to figure out who did this, but then my headache started getting worse. "I'll just ask who put then in my room" I whispered to myself making sure I didn't wake up Jonathan. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the pills. I went back downstairs to see everyone there talking. I kinda laughed to myself. I looked over and saw Evan with a dick drew on his face. I tried not to laugh but I failed. "Hey Evan, nice tattoo." After I told Evan that, he got up and ran to the downstairs bathroom. We all heard him yell. "What the fuck guys!? Who did this?!" We all bursted out laughing at his reaction. I grabbed a cloth and gave it to him so he can wipe the dick tattoo away. When I returned to the living room, Jonathan was standing there. "Morning sleepy head". He turned around as he heard my voice. He smiled and tried to come in for a hug. I backed away from him because I know he still has a girlfriend. I didn't understand why he was here in the first place. His girlfriend called me a slut and he didn't even do shit about it. When I backed away from his hug, he looked...upset. I went to Kyle and asked if my dad came hone last night. She said she didn't know. They all said they didn't know except for Jonathan. I sighed as I got back up and asked him if he knew. "Hey Jonathan?" He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I must've hurt him but that's not what's important to me, I needed to know if my dad came home or not. "Yea y/n?" "Do you know if my dad came home last night?" He looked down then back up and stared at me with his sad icy blue eyes. "He called last night but you were sleeping so I answered. He said he was going to be working late. He didn't know what time he was going to get out either." I just nodded and decided to give him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes. I heard Kyle tell Tyler to take a picture, which he did, then Jonathan put me down. To be honest, I didn't want to break the hug. I was warm in his hug. I felt safe with him. But I can't have him in my life. At least not yet. My stomach was still growling so I told Kyle to come help me make breakfast. She followed me to the kitchen and we made pancakes. When we finished, she called out to the guys to come eat. They ran in the kitchen and sat down. We set plates down in front of each person. They all ate the food and was satisfied with mine and Kyles cooking. We laughed and took our plates to the living room. We sat and talked about girl things. Then I remembered about the lights in my room so I asked her about them. "Hey Kyle?" "Yeah y/n?" "Did you put those lights in my room?" "Yeah I did. Do you like them?" "I LOVE them. They make my room look a thousand times better." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and felt tears forming in my eyes. They started streaming down my cheeks. Kyle pulled me away from the hug. She wiped my tears away and smiled. "Why are you crying y/n?" I thought I should tell her how my past was. "I've never had a real true friend before. I did have friends at my old school, but they used me for stupid things. Whenever they were in trouble, they made me take the blame. That was until one day I snapped at them and told them that I didn't want to hangout with them anymore so they started beating me up and became bitches with me. That's part of the reason why my dad made us move." I could tell Kyle felt bad for me because she started crying. "You don't need them anymore you got me and the guys. You even have Jonathan and Evan now." I smiled at her. It's only been a day since we met and I'm already happy that she's in my life. I'm okay with having friends, but I'm not so sure about Jonathan. I want him in my life, but at the same time I don't want him in it. It's a choice that I have to think about in the future. But until then, we'll see where things go between me and Jonathan.