Test of desire

Let me introduce you to my new member in my family...... my baby belle❤(abv pic)
Guyzz the next chapter is here!!!!

Alec pov
Darkness again..... darkness everywhere....but im ready for the test.....
I mentally prepared myself as i looked around. Suddenly a white light caught my eyes and without even my knowledge i started walking towards it. It was warm and welcoming but at the same time it felt not right.
As i walked closer i saw that it is not one but 2 white lights. As i walked even closer i saw a green color figure in the middle. I walked and came face-to-face with the most mesmorizing creature i have ever seen.
She is completly green with a darker green dress... atleast i think its a dress. Her eyes where a even darker shade of green as compared to her body and dress color and has no legs instead she floated gracefully in the air her bottom end of the dress flowing in the air. Her eyes showed fierce and strength. All in all beautiful.
"Welcome Alexander to the hall of wishes and dreams." She chimed bringing shivers down my spine.
"Here the most desired wish you want will come true but ofcourse with a price." She continued.
I looked at her in awe.... all my dreams.... my wishes.....
"Beyond these two portal are the paths leading to your choice. This one is the path of the most desire. Through this lies the path which leads you to a life where you will attain immortality. Where everything is reversed. Never dieing only living. But beware you will lose your shadowhunting position. You will be a stranger to all shadowhunters worse even their enemy." She said pointing at the door in the left.
"This one will lead back to your mission but you will lose half of your life ie youll live only half the life your destined to live." She finished as my face paled.
I looked at both the portal.
I thought of choosing the one in the right because it must be the right choice to continue the mission. Everyone would ask me to do so and magnus would even encourage me to take the right but..... i lose half my life..... half my life to spent with Jace... Izzy and... and magnus..... i want to live more.... with him... by him....
I turn my head to the left with hope. Of i choose the left my life will be happy. I will be immortal. Ill find magnus i can make him fall for me again. We can live together.... forever. But..... sadie.... she will be lost.... her life will be destroyed... all because i choose this....
I close my eyes and walked forwards. I went through the portal and fell to the ground with a thump. I opened my eyes and found myself back in the maze.
I may have lost half my life but atleast.... atleast all will be alright.....

Anubis POV
I stood in front of a beautiful red creature floating in the air.
"Welcome Anubis to the hall of wishes and dreams." She said.. her voice full of magic and melody.
"Here the most desired wish you want will come true but ofcourse with a price." She continued.
All my wishes?? They will come true??
"Beyond there two portal are the paths leading to your choice. This one is the path of the most desire. Through this lies the path which leads you to a life where you will attain great power and position. Here youll be the high power god of the god. The one who will control the world. The one who will control the gods."
Wait is she talking of the position of Horus?
"But with that comes the price of being forgotten. Forgotten by all your loved ones. And also resulting in your loves death..." she said pointing at the left portal.
"This will lead you back to the mission  but you will lose your position of being the god. Choose wisely." She finished and stared at me.
I didnt know what to do.... if i go through the right ill be the most powerful. No one will see me low. No one will mess with me.... even horus will be under me but... sadie....ill loose her. Shell die but then again i can bring back the dead since im almighty. But will she be happy being alive only with a soul?
I look at both the portal..... loose sadie or lose my god position?
"Hell i cant loose my sadie! She belives in me!" I shouted walking through the right portal.
I started falling but i landed on something soft.
"Get of me!!! Your damn heavy" i heard alec shout from under me.
I looked down my eyes wide and then got up immediaty as he stood up stretching his back.
I looked around... no sadie.
"Lets look around for her. Maybe she fell like last time." Alec said as he turned to walk but stoped as white light shone.
The beautiful women again.
"Well done you have proved yourself worthy to move on. Because of that i have come here to give you back what is yours." She said as we stood there confused.
"Alexander you deserve to have all the time your destined to have to spend with magnus and anubis you are the only one who is suitable for the position." She said as she showered some type of sprinkle over our head.
"Also" she said taking our hand and closing her eyes. "This is the power of legendare. It will give you strength and speed both needed for the journey ahead. You deserve it." She said and dissappeared.
I looked at my palm and found a wierd design symbol. Alec was also examing the same in his hand.

Sadie POV
I woke up and found myself on the ground of the maze. My body aching soo much as i felt myself drifting into a very deep slumber. I feel weak. I feel... i feel disgusted with myself.

Before......
"Hello again my baby" i heard the voice i hate the most. I turned to face her.....again.
"What do you want" i spat with rage all over my face.
"Is that how you talk to your future mother" she said with a smirk.
Wtf!! What does she mean by my mother!! How dare she.
"What do you mean my future mother. In your dreams bitch. No one.. i say no one will replace my mom. You... you..." i couldnt control my anger.
She only smirk and turned her face to the right. Suddenly there was a dark violet glow forming into a human figure.
My eyes widen with shock as i looked at the similar figure in front of me.
"Hello sadie my love. Suprised are you?"
"Roy!!!!" I shouted as he smirked.
"Yes my love. Only mine.... only my love" he said walking towards me as i walked backwards away from him.
He reached and pull me in the arm making me fall into his chest. I struggled shouting and pushing as he started kissing my neck. I shivered with disgust. No!! "Stop please...no... dont do this....ROY....ROY!! PLEASE" i screamed and cried kicking him.
"Son stop it.... you can have all the time in the world after she captures the stone." She said calmly.
"SON!!!" I screamed as he released me with a sigh. "Your her son!!!" What!!!
"Yes my love she's my mother and your future mother-in-law" he said smiling at me.
What!!!
"What!!! Im not gonna marry you. Go to hell you asshole." I shouted and he inched closer to me only few inches left between our face. I arched backwards because of the closeness. Then.......... He kissed my lip..... he kissed my f***ing lips!!! The son of a bit**!! How dare he.
He smirked as he walked back and stood aside that women.
"Goodbye sadie remember cheating aways hurts. Be prepared this pain will be worse than the last one. But youll survive... your strong." She said as black patches startes forming in front of my eyes.
"Goodbye my love. We'll see each other soon..." was the last words i heard before darkness consumed me...

Present.....
I lie there... felt like forever.... kept staring at the sky. My body pains. It feels like its being stabbed by thousands of knifes.
Anubis.... where are you.....
I started crying.... i didnt know what else to do. My throat pains when trying to raise any voice.
"Sadie!!" I hear a shout...Anubis.
"Sadie where are you....can you hear us" alec shouted.
I try to shout back trying to tell them im hear... but i cant... it hurts....to weak...
My eyelids felt heavy as i closed my eyes with darkness consuming me.

Thats all guyz.... hope you like it.... i know Sadie's suffering so much but i assure you shell find a beautiful happy ending.....
The stories almost comming to an end guyz.... only a few more chapters.
Follow vote amd comment guyzz!!!❤