🌻epilogue pt ii: AFTER THE FLOWER WILTS.🌻

epilogue pt. ii: AFTER THE FLOWER WILTS.

SINCE HER LIFE WAS MUCH MORE THAN SOME statuesque, we won't focus on the funeral they held for the once lively dead girl

SINCE HER LIFE WAS MUCH MORE THAN SOME statuesque, we won't focus on the funeral they held for the once lively dead girl. We'll dust on how everyone cried, on how her mother could barley keep a second from passing without crying in her husbands arms as she watched her firstborn's nice casket be lowered down in a hole in the earth. The father holds his wife all while trying to ask the gods: why? why his daughter? why his sweet precious little girl? Why why why why—A grieving boyfriend will hold onto his sisters, sister whom came down to care for their brother like they used to all those years ago, as he tries to force himself into waking up from this nightmare. Two best friends weep endlessly, one heavily pregnant and void of emotion and the other clutching her boyfriends hand just to keep standing. A weary cousin will hold his grandmother, the grandmother who saw the flowers unfortunate ending, but even with a thousand glimpses of the future, it'd never prepare her for that day. Mentions of how bellflowers were decorated everywhere will be said, a older sister will be drowned in a cloud of nothingness for a while again, and a baby brother will cry during all hours of the night like he knows there's someone in the house missing from keeping it from feeling whole.

        There's only a handful who know the truth; but courtesy of the girl with blue eyes no one will ever see again, the last thing most will be able to remember is the terminally ill girl named Juniper Swan. Only a few know the Mender of the Quileute pack June Swan, girl almighty, fighter until her last breath. The girl that died with her heart in her hands ...

It was a good way to go.

        •—•—•—•—•

YEARS LATER, five to be exact, her older sister will have chosen a different life for herself. She'll fulfill her little sisters last wish, for her to live. Edward, too racked with guilt for everything, let's her be and it's back to him never existing. Saying goodbye to his family was harder. The Volturi forgets such trivial things, humans die for anything, it's a problem that's diverted. And so Bella will go to Dartmouth, she becomes a girl in her early 20's and by complete happenstance, she ends up loving another person ( much more fiercely than she ever thought she could, anyone ) and it's the most wonderful thing Bella can imagine at the moment.

His name is Ethan, and he's kind, unconditionally so, and when it matters, he can make Bella laugh. There's days that Ethan loves talking about his past, Bella learns. Ethan has the most ridiculous stories about his childhood, dealing with a house of four other brothers and a single mother. He doesn't question why she never visits her family in Washington, or her mother in Florida and the new addition that's there, he just seems to know and doesn't pressure her and Bella loves him a million times more for it.