one

1 | one
third point of view

winwin sat at the front of the class, shoulders hunched at the awareness of the rowdy boys behind him.

the thin chinese boy wore an oversized uniform and round glasses, and his hair was flat and oily. he didn't see the need to look good in an all-boys school.

winwin suddenly froze as someone came and sat next to him. he instantly recognised the familiar cologne scent, and the reaction of the sniggering boys behind him told him enough. he knew yuta was staring at him, just like he did with anyone who he was going to mess with.

"winwin," yuta started, "may, i, sit, here?"

he drawled out his words, and instantly the quieter of the two knew that yuta was teasing him for his accent.

winwin struggled with korean when he first joined the school two years ago. his best friend, ten, helped him a lot, but now ten was in another class, and winwin was alone.

the pale boy simply nodded, not wanting to say anything. he saw yuta give a thumbs up to his friends.

the teacher finally walked in and turned to face the class.

"yuta, why are you sitting there?" he asked, and the confident boy smirked.

"winwin asked me to, right?" he replied, turning to the shy boy who the teacher didn't even glance at.

"fine, stay there," she sighed, and yuta grinned happily as he patted winwin's head.

don't do anything bad, the uncomfortable boy pleaded in his mind. not today.