Chapter 29

Gionni 

"I miss you too baby" I said, through the facetime call

"Y'all coming back tonight right?" Lani asked. 

"Yeah, we hitting the airport right after the Breah graduation" 

"Oh okay, I went and picked up Rell's cap and gown yesterday.. I hope he found some shoes already" she said. 

"You know he gone make sure Jess got him some shoes" I said, hopping out the bed, making my way towards the bathroom. "Where the kids?" 

"School, duh" 

"Oh shit, i forgot its only Tuesday" I said, grabbing my toothbrush. "So whatchu doing, you not working today huh?" 

"Nah, i'm taking a day off.. i'm bouta go meet with Chy and Ashley for brunch" 

"Oh aight, wassup with Chy?" I asked. 

"She's okay, i guess.. pretty sure she still wants to kill T though" 

"As she should.. Troy know he fucked up though" I said, as I began brushing my teeth. 

"I really can't believe India would do that though, I thought she was so sweet and innocent" she said, shaking her head. 

"That be the ones" I said shrugging her shoulders. 

"I don't know I just didn't expect it" 

"Now you see why my Paranoia be at an all time high, people you never expect to do shit, be having crazy motives" I said, washing my face. 

"Yeah, you have made me more aware of shit but, i guess I just didn't see this coming." 

"Sometimes you don't see everything coming, and that's cool.. it just opens your eyes for next time" 

"You're right" she said, nodding her head. 

I grabbed the phone off the counter, once I was done my morning hygiene, seeing she had the camera flipped around twerking. "What are you doing?" I said laughing. 

"My ass getting a lil fat" she said, still twerking. "Look babe" she said, popping her butt cheek again.

 "Look babe" she said, popping her butt cheek again