Chapter 7

Chapter 7

So I am sure you guys want some explanation on why this chapter was so long in coming. Here's the issue. I have an exam coming up, a professional exam with a pass percentage of 23.12%. I've already failed it once and it is is my second try. So until my exams are over, chapters will be very slow in coming. My exams will be done by May 15th or so. I will still try to update, but will definitely be very slow. Now for some good news. I think I will be done with the first arc in the next chapter and I want your guys opinion for the next one. I'll post your choices down below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zhang felt his heart beating faster as Heng moulded his lips against his. He pressed closer to the Heng. His lips felt like they were being ravaged. It felt as though all his senses were converging in one spot, as though the only thing he could see was Heng and the only thing he could feel was his lips.

Heng kissed Wei deeper, the two bodies almost moulded together. His one hand went around to clutch at Wei's head and the other held him close to him. His tongue entwined with Wei's and Heng carefuly mapped out Zhnag's mouth with his tongue, before moving away. He softly sucked at Wei's lips before moving away to look at the man.

Zhang's lips were swollen and red, his carefully styled hair dishevelled. He was panting softly and his eyes were misty and dazed. Heng's eyes stared at Wei softly for a moment before leaning down and kissing Wei chastely.

Wei panted, trying to catch his breath before saying, "Atleast we have chemistry."

Heng gave a short laugh before hugging Zhang Wei. Zhang and Heng was about the same height and hugging Wei felt very different from hugging a woman. Zhang was more stronger than Heng so hugging him didn't have the usual softness, his hands had the callouses his job brought with it. Somehow all of these differences didn't affect Heng and instead made his body heat up.

The two sat in silence for a while before jerking away when they heard the sound of a woman's laughter and the sound of heels clicking. Zhang quickly fixed his suit and pulled his hair up into a ponytail.

He turned around to see Song Wei Wei and her date walking into the balcony. She looked into the balcony and her eyes brightened up on seeing Zhang sitting there. She quickly released the her date's hand and walked up to Zhang.

Her cheeks slowly turned red and she smiled softly. "Detective Zhang! I looked everywhere for you! Would you like to dance with me?", She said ignoring Heng and her date who had walked up the three of them. The young man's polite smile had stiffened upon seeing Heng and he smiled nervously on seeing Song's rude behaviour.

Zhang smiled politely at the young man before saying, "Miss Song, this is Li Heng. Heng, this is Song Wei Wei, a new recruit in our precinct. Song, you haven't introduced your date to us yet."

Wei Wei's smile disappeared at the reminder, before she forced up a smile again and introduced her date to the two men standing together. The young man respectfully bowed to Heng and shook hand with them. Song Wei Wei eyed Heng, noticing his bespoke suit, expensive watch, diamond cuff links and more importantly the aura of power and wealth that hung all around Heng.

She had noticed the way her date had treated Heng, and knew that he had to be someone important. "Mr. Li, it's great to meet you." She smiled at him softly.

Song Wei Wei had a very developed body and a gorgeous face. This meant that no matter what she wore, it always looked erotic on her. She knew the advantages of her beauty and dressed and behaved so as to emphasize it. This meant that there weren't many things she was denied.