Visiting

Updated:05/08/19

By causing trouble this time i was not allowed to go outside within the Argentawn Household as per agreed by his Majesty, the Nobles and my father.

How would i say it, this punishment wasn't consider a punishment for me at all since i can still eat, sleep, bath, read and just ask Clayder the errand that i need him to do.

It just that being not allowed to leave the Argentawn Household for 1 month? It's Absurd but it was more worse if i will be put into jail but will his Majesty even dare to put a 6 year old child like me?

I suddenly remembered the interaction between me and his Majesty last week.

--------------------

"Are you really Glaciel Argentawn?"

His Majesty look at me with a complicated expression on his face.

" There is only one and only Glaciel Argentawn in this Kingdom your Majesty. There was a saying that i read once in a book that leave a great impression on me that can describe everyone ‹Like a stone who was polish through the time changes, People Experience more as the time pass and causing changes on their life that some of them may not even notice.› As you have watched in the memory Crystal I am trying to change for the better your Majesty even through many people don't believe that I am trying to change into a new leaf. "

I smiled at his Majesty and just retain my composure.

" Hmmm.. A great saying indeed but i never read a book that contain words of such an intelligent person. Also it was unexpected that you would also read a book.. I heard that you really dislike studying. " (King Augustus)

His Majesty look at me smiling, this look i saw it that time.. When i was forced to join the discussion with Prince Wallace. ****! They are wearing that same crafty cunning fox look. Now I know where Wallace inherited his sly and cunning traits.

I need to calm down. It was my mistake to recite a saying from my former world.

" change topic!"

His Majesty suddenly look at me frowning and staring at my eyes intensely. Is there something wrong with my face? The brats suggestion is good.

" Your Majesty, Did you once encountered a life threatening situation to your life? "

I ask his highness mustering sincerity on my words as I look at him calmly.
The Royal Advisor stepped forward and glared at me.

" You! How dare you to ask that to his Majesty?! "

Eh.. He is such an overprotective mother hen.

" Advisor Stephan, please calm down." (King Augustus)

" Yes, your Majesty." ( Advisor stephan)

" As a King i experience many people threatening my life, My World is full of Scheming and Conspiracy. It was a normal experience for a King to experience many life threatening situations." (King Augustus)

" Thank you for answering the question your Majesty. That time, When i was punish by father and was not allowed to go to Academy. I was angry to Father and my two Siblings. I hated father for always punishing and reprimanding me, My brother Glendale was a very talented swordsman and possess water magic and My Sister Grace was a Genius User of Water Magic and was expected to become a Great Water Mage in the future. I Hate Father, I always wonder if I am truly his son.. I hate my siblings... I very hate them. I was very jealous of them. Why didn't i even possess magic like them and the other nobles? "

I close my eyes and allowed myself to reminisce to the memories for the moment. It was still hard for me to move on and let go of those feelings. That's why I can't really call Duke Gillian as my father in my heart and call my siblings Brother and Sister. I can't still let go of my hate really call them a family for the things that Glaciel have endured just looking at his memories.