Not your expected guest

Updated:05/08/19

Sometimes Prince Wallace and the others would visit me frequently and talk about their matters or asking how am i doing. From being the favorite subject my status became favorite interesting subject. I don't know how it was different from before as he just added one word on it and didn't notice any changes on his behavior.

Their visits has ruined my precious time, I don't need their barging in my territory ( my room) everyday and looking at my private matters but I hate to admit that I enjoy their company sometimes.... just sometimes.

I've been studying how to make medicines recently in the form of potions and pills. There are a lot of error and fail in experimenting but somehow didn't still resulted in serious damage inside my room. i got few success in my attempts of creating medicine that was in the form of potions and pills by making some references of instructions on the book and my former job. I've even given the Healing Ointment that i made to Glendale and made him my lab rat but I wouldn't tell that to him and lied that I buy it from a nearby apothecary store and was a gift for him. Looking at his smiling and happy face that time as he thanked me and promised me that he would definitely become a better person I feel my chest hurt. I feel guilty... for making him my lab rat. I know that there would be no side effects but what if I made a mistake? What if some of my experiences in my past life aren't useful? What if I have somehow make the wrong combination of ingredients? What if Brother... Glendale gotten hurt? I didn't even think that time that I started to worry about him and slowly accept him as my brother. From the recent observation there's no side effects except for the usual itching of the skin that was been applied on the healing ointment. I need to modify some of the process or change the herbs and see what will happen but it's better not to give it to him anymore and make him my lab rat again. i don't want seeing him bear the consequence of the unknown side effects.

Aside from having a goal to become an Apothecary.. To dream of becoming the most talented and expert in that field. The brat has been quiet lately and I was surprised when he suddenly dragged me in his limbo for the second time. I was surprised for the changes, other than the room and the sky other things have been added in his subconscious. There was the bathroom with many mirrors and the scary red waters. I don't think that it was a blood but it still looks scary. When bathing on it which I have really tried.. It has a calming effect and make you sleepy just like the hot springs. Another room that has been added in his limbo was a library. I tried reaching the end of the room but from what the brat said it was endless and I can't even see the top. From what we have observed the books I'm the library is both our knowledge and memories that has become like that in our subconscious. The books are also in color coded and has logo or symbols. The color coded books are memory books that has different meanings. For example black book means painful memories, white book means fears and Grey books means sad memories. I have forbidden the brat from opening those books and he happily accepted. Other than those two rooms there are no additions.

I've also developed some hobby in sculpting, carving and drawing. I hate to accept it but I miss the computers, internet, technology and lastly the Anime, Manga and Light Novels! I ******* miss them! So maybe that's why I am doing them...

I need to clean my room before the usual trio arrive. Even through they're noisy and annoying specifically Wallace. I enjoy they're company and liveliness. Looking in the mirror I found myself smiling and quickly retracted it. Is it me or I am becoming childish? Must be the body..... What would happen if I undergo in puberty? Damn.. I don't want to experience it again for the second time! Damn Hormones!!

The door suddenly opened and Clayder entered the room.

" Young Master, you have a guest."
(Clayder)